beyblade customizations

if you are talking to alien001 h145 is not a defensive part
it is used for smash attack but it doesnt work well
That is true. But for the most part I was refering to the JB performace tip. I never used it but I believe since it is a type of "Ball" performace tip that it would have a defensive movement, which generaly isn't good for an attack type upper half.
it can be used for a destabilizer which i am guessing his combo is...
Destablizer? Well regardless Alien001 still probably should have made a new thread. It seemed completely random to even have that type of combo here.
a destabilizer knocks the opponent off balance
they are quite useful
Oh, I guess the name is pretty self explanitory then. Thanks for filling me in on the terminology. I still need to catch up on this stuff.
(Oct. 23, 2010  12:56 AM)momiji manju Wrote: No, he means you need to use a WBO approved stadium, and a top tier opponent.
so you are saying that i have to pay 30-40 dollars to get a basic TT stadium so i can make combos and tell the results? i have plenty of top tier beys, so that isnt the problem. all i have is the super vortex stadium. that's insane... i love beys, but i am noit gonna pay 40 bucks to get a TT or sonokong stadium. nooo way. if i can use the SVS to post in this topic, then let me know
unless you test in a tt attack stadium your results will be disregarded
(Nov. 23, 2010  5:26 AM)Alchemy Wrote: so you are saying that i have to pay 30-40 dollars to get a basic TT stadium so i can make combos and tell the results? i have plenty of top tier beys, so that isnt the problem. all i have is the super vortex stadium. that's insane... i love beys, but i am noit gonna pay 40 bucks to get a TT or sonokong stadium. nooo way. if i can use the SVS to post in this topic, then let me know
That Beystadium is terrible, so unfortunately no. Blame Hasbro for not caring about the competitive side of this hobby.
So why is it that hasbro stadiums aren't reliable for testing. All you really need to know is how the stadium will effect the beys. I've also had trouble finding a topic on these TT and sonokong stadiums. But yes, hasbro screwed up.
your post had nothing to do with the topic
and its because hasbro stadiums are unbalanced
Well I'm still figuring this website out. I have trouble finding stuff. But I might as well just get to my major point. None of the tests I do can be liable because I only have access to hasbro stadiums so I'll need someone else to do the testing, that is if any idea that pops up in my head hasn't already been tested.