beyblade customizations

Metal Fusion Series

Facebolt: Leone Energy Ring: Wolf Fusion Wheel: Rock Spin Track: CH120
Performance Tip: HF/S

Idea: Designed to be adjustable to most situations. Can be used defensively with steady movement (which is reenforced by fusion wheel) or can be used aggressively (attacks made more solid due to the rock fusion wheel). More aggressive than Storm Pegasus 105RF. Effective against most beys.

Stadium tested in: Beyblade Metal Fusion Mobile Stadium
Thoughts: I've found this combo to be extemely effective. I can't wait to receive other peoples opinions on my beyblade.
Post test results please. thank you!
I have this exact combo except its dark gasher CH120HF/S, it works best as an attack type in 120 and HF mode. And i test it in a sonokong attack stadium.
I usually use my beyblade in the same posision that you do. How has the bey combo worked for you?

Side note: The beyblade I have described can be seen on my avatar image.

Final note: Thank you for comenting on my design.
Okay I'm back with the testing results. Once again, it happened in the BMF Mobile Stadium. Two series of tests were made, both tests with Rock Wolf CH120HF/S with the spin track elevated, one in S mode and one in HF mode. Results below.

Rock Wolf CH120HF/S (S mode) vs. Storm Pegasus 100HF/S (HF mode)
1.)Rock Wolf by large outspin.
2.)Rock Wolf by large outspin.
3.)Rock Wolf by outspin (getting wobbly)
4.)Rock Wolf by 1 sec. K.O.
5.)Storm Pegasus by K.O.
6.)Rock Wolf by large outspin
7.)Rock Wolf by large outspin
8.)Rock Wolf by 3 sec. K.O.
9.)Rock Wolf by K.O. upon launch.
10.) Rock Wolf by large outspin

Rock Wolf CH120HF/S (HF mode) vs. Dark Bull 145WB
1.)Bull by outspin
2.)Wolf by 1/2 sec. outspin
3.)Bull by outspin
4.)Wolf by K.O.
5.)Wolf by K.O. in 1st 3 sec.
6.) Wolf by K.O.
7.)Wolf by K.O.
8.)Wolf by K.O. (wobbly)
9.)Wolf by slight outspin
10.)Wolf by K.O.

Notes: In the S mode my beyblade had very good defense, especially to repeatedly outlast such an aggressive opponent. In HF mode it did considerably well, all though it was not meant to deal with top tierre deffense. I'd like to hear any thing you might have to say about this design and the results even if it isn't all positive. Constructive critizism helps, and I'd like to try to correct any huge design flaws. Thank you for your support!
Thank you for making sure that I have read the topic. Please let me know about anything I posted that did not completely conform to the contents in that topic. Thank you!
Fix: Stadium, Opponent
Stadium is in the first section of the results post and the opponent is listed in the heading of each series of tests.

Stadium: Beyblade Metal Fusion Mobile Stadium
Ex. Rock Wolf CH120HF/S (S mode) vs. Storm Pegasus 100HF/S (HF mode)

See post #5
No, he means you need to use a WBO approved stadium, and a top tier opponent.
So the stadium I used isn't WBO aproved? Because this so far is the only stadium I had available. I also used the best opponents for the type I was testing. And when I said "although it's not meant to deal with top tier deffense" I was reffering to the fact that my design did not perform quite as well as I would have liked. The opponent had a very high level of deffense. Also I may have been confused when I said that a K.O. happened. When I said K.O. I meant that the opponent stopped spinning as a result of a heavy attack.
If it's ready for anything you should test it against all top-tiers anyways.
I don't have much access to many top tier opponents, but I have tried it with as many types as I can at the highest level available with a limeted range of parts. I still have never had a chance to use my bey against a stamina type.
Although the biggest weakness I have noticed is that it has trouble with shorter beys when I use it in my usual way
(elevated in HF mode).
I have noticed a big weakness though. My design has trouble hitting shorter beys.
(Oct. 22, 2010  6:03 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I have this exact combo except its dark gasher CH120HF/S, it works best as an attack type in 120 and HF mode. And i test it in a sonokong attack stadium.

Dark is useless, change it for something.
Nothing is useless if you use it the right way. The only time I would call something useless is if it's broken or can't be used legaly.
I have Tested your combo and enjoy it only in mid mode (120) and in s mode (spike). Though it has the very high fusion wheel Rock, it is still much to tall. any beyblade as low as FlameBull100F could easily defeat it. When your customizing, think and ask yourself if it could defeat almost ANY uncostomized blade.

I like how you gave option to 4 different costomizable modes with the same parts.
Now, I dont exactly recamend using this but, you could try: Metal Face, perseus ring, gravity wheel, CH120 spin track, and an HF/S Performance tip for ultamate costomization possibilities.

ANYWAY, Lets break it down, Tall Beyblades are narurally not very good. However they can be very usefull fighting beys such as flame sagittario if you dont want to mess with his C145 Spintrack.

Thank you for listening to this and I hope I helped I would like to have a responce. PM me please with a result or other good combos you have made.

---The Scientist: FlamingEpicness
Thank you for telling me about this huge constrution problem. I noticed it quite early and stated that observation at the end of post #13. Please take note that I currently do not have access to a wide variety of parts, so I may have trouble with using the combanation ideas you lissted. Thanks again. Oh yah, were do I get a metal face?
(Oct. 23, 2010  11:37 PM)FlamingEpicness Wrote: ANYWAY, Lets break it down, Tall Beyblades are narurally not very good. However they can be very usefull fighting beys such as flame sagittario if you dont want to mess with his C145 Spintrack.
Hey,the top tier earth bull gb145 wb,earth bull ad145 wd and the mf pegusis 145 rf are tall
Okay I'm back and have tried a little something to deal with the problem of other beys getting under mine. I decided to use a ED145 spin track. I'll post some test results later. I'm still missing an approved stadium and a top tier deffender and a stamina type, but Christmas may just help solve the problem.The reason I've been gone is because of internet issues.
we've already thought of that, it's been outclassed by C145 at defending against low attacks, and simply in general.
(Nov. 21, 2010  12:07 AM)momiji manju Wrote: we've already thought of that, it's been outclassed by C145 at defending against low attacks, and simply in general.

Thanks for that idea, but I still have only a smaller collection of parts (none of which came from stamina types).
How much would it effect my offensive movement in HF mode, and if it does change the movement will it be posotive or negative for my attack power?
I think that this metal fight configuration is good-

Eagle Facebolt
L'Drago Energy Ring
Lightning Metal Ring
Bull Spin Track
JB Performance Tip
Look i am new but i know that i like any bey with bull face bolt but i want a metal face bolt where do i get one
Oh yea evil bull is awesome in my point of view
Why are you asking here ? Completely wrong place to ask. Try "Ask a question get an answer!".
Okay this is just some basic knowledge for you, an attack type upper half is never good if you use a deffensive lower half. Plus, if you're going to come up with your own bey combo post your own thread on this topic. But don't forget to test it before you post. You have to see some potential in it before you start talking about it.