beyblade customization

what does every body think of this combo, and what different parts should i use to make it better.Chocked_2
wheel-libra
track-flame sagittario
bottom-escolpio
ps.what is the heaviest mfb wheel.
The parts have names, which you should use...

Wheel: Escolpio
Track: C145
Bottom: FS

and you put it together like this : EscolpioC145FS

Also, this is horrible for Defense ... Escolpio is too light and FS is just not suitable for a Defense types.

EDIT: Try getting your hands on Libra with a few Metal Faces and a WB (Tip of Rock Leone).
Why is this in Beyblade Anime and Manga? Moved.
The heaviest MFB wheel right now is Libra, btw.
ok im not meaning to start any animosity, but uh why does everyone think that having a attack wheel a defense track and a stamina bottom is so bad? it sounds pretty good to me x_x cuz u kinda get a strong attack from the wheel a good weight from defense and it spins longer and also the weight from the track would stop it getting knocked around and make it more powerful.........
That's not how it works,

Attack wheels are no good if you do not have an attack movement pattern,
Tracks only weigh 2-4 grams.. If you're using a beyblade with an attack wheel it might only weigh like 34 grams.. the extra added 2 doesn't make it a well defender when the top defending custom is more than 15 grams heavier..
ohh ok then...i gotta make up my mind then x_x thanks.
any ideas for a combo? i got some hms off a friend he just delivered em

dragoon attack ring
draciel weight
dranzer base
driger face.
(Jul. 14, 2009  4:05 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: any ideas for a combo? i got some hms off a friend he just delivered em

dragoon attack ring
draciel weight
dranzer base
driger face.

Chocked_2 What?

The basic parts of an HMS Bey usually is this :

Bit Protector (BP)
Attack Ring (AR)
Weight Disk (WD)
Running Core (RC)

Also (No Offence) but that combo kinda sucks Speechless

EDIT: What concept are you aiming for? Parts must be in harmony with each other. If not, you're screwed XD
(Jun. 29, 2009  1:26 PM)Ghost Wrote: That's not how it works,

Attack wheels are no good if you do not have an attack movement pattern,
Tracks only weigh 2-4 grams.. If you're using a beyblade with an attack wheel it might only weigh like 34 grams.. the extra added 2 doesn't make it a well defender when the top defending custom is more than 15 grams heavier..
Something also cannot retain along spin time if it is heavy, even with a Stamina bottom, this is the reason why Balance types are useless in MFB.
Quetzalcoatl 90RF. Storm Pegasis 90RF. They are the top tier Attack blades at the mo
(Jul. 14, 2009  4:55 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: im looking for a high attack!

Well then what stuff do you have?
>.> dragoon ms
driger ms
draciel ms
dranzer ms
strata dragoon ms
idealy dragoon ms ar
looking for an alternate instead of using uncustomised wolborg MS

wolborg ms
driger ms
dragoon ms
(Jul. 14, 2009  7:03 PM)undeadboll Wrote: looking for an alternate instead of using uncustomised wolborg MS

wolborg ms
driger ms
dragoon ms

AR: Metal Upper (Driger MS)
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Grip Flat Core (Dragoon MS)

Concept = Attack

But uncustomized Wolborg MS is still much better.

Zarrox, you could use that same combo but with a Circle Heavy instead of a Circle Wide, since you have one.
RESEARCH.

Gaia Dragoon MS
the best bey is a metal fight bey earth eagle 100 wd
the best bey is a metal fight bey earth eagle 100 wd