beyblade battle working on story

"go Libera!" yelled Koji. Storm Libera charged at Poison Scorpio only to get sent flying. Libera landed just managing to hold on. Jack let out a growl. "go Aquario!! spescial move tsunnomy destroction!!" he yelled. Hyper Aquario began to glow light blue. it charged at Scorpio. "no you don't" yelled Brad. as Aquario clashed with Scorpio it was sent flying back. Jack smircked. "no more fooling around. go Aquario!" Aquario clashed with Scorpio again. "spessial move!! tsunnomy destruction!!" yelled Jack. Aquario began pussing Scorpio back. "puss him back Scorpio!!" yelled Brad. Scorpio began pussing back Aquario with furious power. "ha give it up Cooper! Aquario is no mach for my Poison Scorpio!" yelled Brad. Jack was looing at the ground. he rased his head to revel his dark blue eyes glowing red with determendation. "time to show you true strength!!" growled Jack. Aquario's energy ring began to glow purple and Scorpio was pussed back. Scorpio stood its ground at the edge of the cliff as waves threattend to swalow it up. "now Aquario!!" yelled Jack. Aquario upper cut Scorpio. four blades broke off the poison fusion wheel as Scorpio was sent flying into the water.

(tell me what you think)
(Feb. 19, 2012  1:02 AM)CyberAquario333 Wrote: (tell me what you think)

It's actually not bad just need's more of a..........artistic feel like draw it out then im sure the story will be a lot more better but it's fine as it is man Smile
I think you need more detail about the fighting, also I think it was a bit confusing with all the different characters.
(Feb. 19, 2012  5:18 PM)metal-surge Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2012  1:02 AM)CyberAquario333 Wrote: (tell me what you think)

It's actually not bad just need's more of a..........artistic feel like draw it out then im sure the story will be a lot more better but it's fine as it is man Smile

ok, thank you
(Feb. 19, 2012  5:45 PM).:J:. Wrote: I think you need more detail about the fighting, also I think it was a bit confusing with all the different characters.

i'll work on that