bey wiki sorty time XD

ok i know its random but still every like day or so ill add a new random story cuase im...i duno ok her it goes!!(remeber theese arnt true)

i was eating some sanwitches in ma class and ma teacher said wth are you doin i said ermm eatin and he went dettontion on ma carp but i was liek but im hungry he went wth i went but there LUVLEH!! hes was like your touge is getting you into deep truble i was like OMG MY TOUGE IS MAGIC!!!!!!!!! AND TURNED INTO A MILK SHAKE DINO SAUR de end.
Art is in the eye of the beholder I guess...

Yet, that doesn't mean it isn't nice to use proper english and grammar. =[

Nice story but a bit TOO random. I once sold many copies of a story I made on WoW for gold about a random magical land. xD

EDIT: Also, may I advise writing a bit more in better english and going a bit slower with the storyline? =P
(Sep. 27, 2008  10:18 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Art is in the eye of the beholder I guess...

Yet, that doesn't mean it isn't nice to use proper english and grammar. =[

Nice story but a bit TOO random. I once sold many copies of a story I made on WoW for gold about a random magical land. xD

EDIT: Also, may I advise writing a bit more in better english and going a bit slower with the storyline? =P

well tomorrow story will be amazing trust me it will have the dino saurs adventure with a mgica chiken called piggy and mouse called rapido!
locking this because it's absolutely retarded