bey teams

Does the SoulBladers sound like a good name? Or an evil name?
(Jul. 04, 2010  11:12 PM)SerpentsWrath Wrote: Does the SoulBladers sound like a good name? Or an evil name?

sounds like the name of a beyblading evil cult. -bladers or blade- usually refers to a large group/cult if its used in a team name, (Dark bladers, Blade sharks are anime examples)

but team names are usually 2 words, the other word is just as important and can change the mood, for example Blade sharks is an evil gang up to no good, blade breakers is a team so good they break their opponants blades

soul is another cult related word sounding like the use of blood pacts and dark magic to steal someones soul

i used the anime as a guide, other teams i know tend to name their teams with 2 related words
hope this helps
"bladers" is not a cult related word. Just saying. Blade breakers could also be taken as: we break our opponent's blades. Soul is not a cult word either, and could really go either way. Not quite sure why thid is important though
I used to play YGO, and I didn't even like Tag Teams. For one, sometimes it's hard to make your Tag Teammate cooperate, second, sometimes your deck strategy simply doesn't fit you Teammate's, for the same reason that it's harder to draw fitting cards out of an 80-card deck than the Min. 40. But I think what josh-jf is saying is a Bey Team like a martial arts olympic competitive team, like Karate and Taekwondo. Your teammates don't directly help you compete, but you go in as one team. That makes some sense, it is FUN. Though Brad is right, Beyblade is a solo hobby.
(Jul. 04, 2010  11:12 PM)SerpentsWrath Wrote: Does the SoulBladers sound like a good name? Or an evil name?

OMG ARENT YOU THAT GUY FROM BASILMARKET?!?!Stupid
My friend and I have are own team called the,"Beycrushers."
My and some friends made a team named ''Dark Demolitioners".
I am not certain why this topic remains when we have the "What's your Beyblade team name?" thread ...
This thread was moved to the Deleted Posts forum by me.