bey indian champs (emperor of beys)

Poll: WHICH ZONE MEMBER WILL BE RANKED FIRST PLACE IN INDIA CHAMP 2011?

NORTH ZONE MEMBER
5.00%
SOUTH ZONE MEMBER
60.00%
EAST ZONE MEMBER
5.00%
WEST ZONE MEMBER
30.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
hey guys listen,we gonna have tourney in three zones on april 26th. i will give info withn two weeks.hey if the membersare not in wbo all can participate andtell their names tome i will register .fo example if the tourney in south zone can take placein any city ,if the member who ask me that they will organise a tourney with eight other paticipants in their city they can,say to me before you do it.i can post in event proposals.

the members who can get 8 members in their city can give their names.

new joiners canjoin too.
firedragons1
Do you even have a Takara Tomy beystadium? IIRC, you only have the Hasbro ones which are not allowed in official events. And this is not the place to talk about unofficial events. You have facebook for that. You need not register for the members. They can do it themselves. And, you cannot propose the event which you wont even attend/judge.
i havett stadiums and vari-aries from which zone are youfrom?
(Mar. 24, 2012  8:31 AM)firedragons1 Wrote: i havett stadiums and vari-aries from which zone are youfrom?
Then do remember to post pictures of the stadium with your username before proposing the event or else it will get rejected.
Can you change my name from vari-ares to giant pegasus and i think that king eagone to be captain of north zone.
(Mar. 26, 2012  5:59 AM)Giant pegasus Wrote: Can you change my name from vari-ares to giant pegasus and i think that king eagone to be captain of north zone.

he has been banned now he cannot edit or post here.... now this thread is use lessLips_sealed
(Mar. 29, 2012  8:09 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2012  5:59 AM)Giant pegasus Wrote: Can you change my name from vari-ares to giant pegasus and i think that king eagone to be captain of north zone.

he has been banned now he cannot edit or post here.... now this thread is use lessLips_sealed

There is still a solution i guess according to what he said before he was banned that our teams can merge as one and we will be the ultimate team. So i was just wondering if we could use my team thread as the thread for both our teams. What do you'll say?