best ohko yugioh tricks

Poll: is it striking well

bad
71.43%
good
28.57%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
3 machina gear frame special summon.
1 lightning vortex to destroy all monster on the opponent side field.
1 trap jammer.
1 mystical elf.

how to do it?:
set trap jammer,
summon mystical elf,
special summon 3 machina gear frame,
use lightning vortex.

your opponent must starts first.

any improvements suggestions for this trick?.
how would you know that you drew thoose cards if your lucky you draw those cards i was lucky enough that i drew erthbound immortal uru one spider field spell terraforming elemental hero clayman trap hole and a neo space
Best OHKO in yu gi oh is exodia getting cards like pot of greed ect to get it to your hand without realy having to play
(Jun. 09, 2010  8:31 AM)super Wrote: how to do it?:
set trap jammer,
summon mystical elf,
special summon 3 machina gear frame,
use lightning vortex.

First, assuming that this is your first turn. 3 Machina Gearframe,1 Lightning Vortex, 1 Trap Jammer, and 1 Mystical Elf= 6 cards in your hand. I really can't see how you can special summon 3 Machina Gearframes.

Also, Lightning Vortex can only be activated by discarding 1 card from your hand and it can only destroy face up monsters. If your opponent starts his or her turn by setting a monster face down, Lightning Vortex will be basically useless unless the monster somehow flips face up.

Most importantly, 3 Machina Gearframes and 1 Mystic elf can only deal 6200 life point damage together. If you are playing 8000 life points (and I can't see why not to), this combo will not work. Tired
(Jun. 09, 2010  10:19 AM)Dirge Wrote: Best OHKO in yu gi oh is exodia getting cards like pot of greed ect to get it to your hand without realy having to play
Pot of Greed is a forbidden card, and can not be used in a duel (unless you decide to not follow the Ban lists).
uh.... what climax said
(Jun. 09, 2010  10:50 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: uh.... what climax said

Is this a question or are you just saying that you agree with me?
(Jun. 09, 2010  11:17 AM)super Wrote: im sorry for the bad combo

You don't have to apologize but you should take a look at other OTK combos and see how they normally work. Wink
(Jun. 09, 2010  10:57 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2010  10:50 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: uh.... what climax said

Is this a question or are you just saying that you agree with me?

well i was agreeing to you cause i dont have the card machinma but i have the rest
(Jun. 09, 2010  10:29 AM)Climax Wrote: Pot of Greed is a forbidden card, and can not be used in a duel (unless you decide to not follow the Ban lists).

oh ahaha the ban list is constantly changing i cant keep up with it anymore,
But a good exodia deck is realy hard to beat if you have cards that let you draw more cards or pick cards from you deck lol
ojama lock down
extra deck
-ojama king
-ojama knight

in hand
-ojama trio
-ojama red
-ojama blue
-super polymerization
-ojama country
-ojama hurricane

how to do it?

-first activate ojama trio to get 5 ojamas.
-second summon ojama red than activate its effect special summon all ojamas in your hand.
-third use ojama hurricane to destroy all monster on the opponents side of the field
-forth use ojama country to turn the ojamas atk into def and def into atk.
-use super polymerization to fuse all 5 ojamas into ojama king and knight

Finally the effect of king and knight has revealed ojama king negate 3 field on opponent side field ojama knight negate 2 field on opponent side of the field, the your opponent cant summon any more
(Jun. 11, 2010  7:09 AM)kalvin Wrote: exodia

exodia is a forbidden card
(Jun. 11, 2010  7:15 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: exodia is a forbidden card

No it isn't. All five parts of Exodia are limited only, not forbidden.
how about the 2 card FTK

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Archer

+

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Hero_Mask

Summon fairy archer.
Play hero mask sending Elemental Hero Clayman to the Graveyard.
ELEMENTAL HERO CLAYMAN deals 400 damage
Repeat till your opponent is dead.
Newt are you BSing? Because I'm not seeing how this works. Maybe I'm just dumb. lol
I get it. Fairy Archer is no longer called Fairy Archer it's called Elemental Hero... *insert whatever you like* So he believes you can use the effect over and over again since it's no longer called Fairy Archer. However with the wording it's the same as Ultimate Baseball Kid. "This card gets 1000 attack for every FIRE attribute monster on the field other than Ultimate Baseball Kid" Refering to itself wherein if you have more than one UBK on the field they do in fact power each other up. Same idea only one CARD of Fairy Archer can have it's effect activated per turn.
"Even if you change the name of Fairy Archer with a card like Hero Mask you cannot activate its effect more than once per turn."

The OCG players tried to do that trick. The rulings on Fairy Archer were added long before it reached TCG.
oh well... i knoow this ones legal tho

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Koa%27ki_Meiru_Doom

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Genex_Ally_Birdman

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gallis_the_Star_Beast

The deck runs 40 monsters. 0 spells 0 traps.

Summon Doom.
Sp Summon Gallais with its own effect.(inflict burn)
Activate birdmans effect targeting Gallais.
Gallais returns to your hand because the returning is a cost.
Doom negates birdman so birdman stays in your hand.
/ repeat loop
summom sphinx telia,
later while protecting telia summon andro sphinx and activate double summon then s/p thenien the great shpinx and use double summon`s effect to summon great maju garzett with 7000 atk and 5000 def to win the game.
why on earth would you revive a 2 years old thread :l
i freakin` dont care how old a thread is!