Poll: best game of 2010 chose any of these

halo reach
18.75%
robot unicorn attack on i pad
6.25%
or more
75.00%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
Red Dead Redemption hands down. I poured more hours into that game than any other this year.
(Jan. 09, 2011  12:11 AM)banki Wrote: i don,t really know what to pick sonic freeriders or call of duty black cops

Meh. Freeriders is carp to me. It ruined what could have been a perfect year for Sonic.
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:22 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: No the graphics are ok but compared to the 360 there not as good
But there's no argument that PS3 has the best graphics out there so far...
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:17 AM)pikabattler Wrote: i think super Mario galaxy 2 or Pokemon heart gold/soul silver would be my favorite games of 2010, but i always wanted to play modination races, it looks like my dream game.

Modnation racers is a pretty cool game IF you don't mind waiting a litteral 5 minutes before each race!!
I can't believe some of you guys honestly think Sonic Free Riders or Fable 3 could possibly be good games, let alone be best of 2010.

What is wrong with you all?
halo reach and assassin's creed brotherhood. AND Red Alert 3.
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:39 PM)Dude Wrote: I can't believe some of you guys honestly think Sonic Free Riders or Fable 3 could possibly be good games, let alone be best of 2010.

I can't help but feel a hint of Kai-V in here. haha.
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:39 PM)Dude Wrote: I can't believe some of you guys honestly think Sonic Free Riders or Fable 3 could possibly be good games, let alone be best of 2010.

I wanted to say that so bad...
That's the censored version. The real version is much more insultant and hate-filled.
Hate?! Well, I hope the hate is for the stupidity, not the people that spout it.
What's wrong with Fable? D:
Well, I can't cover everything, but here are a few points:

-The Sanctuary is carp. It's long and useless. What was wrong with just a friggin' menu screen?

-It's immature. Does anyone still laugh at a character farting in another guy's face? Really? If you found that funny, you're not worth my time (And that's saying a lot)

-The voice acting, just like in Fable 2, is boring. Everyone feels like they're gonna fall asleep any minute now.

-The gameplay is horrible. Not only are the guns (Which are unblockable (Realistically so, but still)) are horribly broken, but they made the magic even more broken than it was in Fable 2. I didn't even think that was possible.

-The loading time takes forever. I get that the game is pretty, but it's not worth it if half the time I play the game is just loading screens.

-Speaking of the pretty graphics, they're so pretty that they kill the frame rate and glitch the game out.

-The story is boring.

-There's no emotionnal link to the dog. It's just something that worked well in Fable 2, so they carried it over.

-The co-op online works like carp. I can't play with my friends if my friends don't have the same DLC as I do. Do you realize how stupid that is?

-There's too much DLC and too few stuff in the actual game.

And so on...I can't believe anyone could enjoy that carp...
There we go! Finally someone explains why Fable is carp!
Monster Hunter tri (3) (for wii) is teh best game in teh universe!!
If i am still allowed to post here i feel it should have been Fifa 11 , awesome game
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:56 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: [quote='banki' pid='498345' dateline='1294528288']
i don,t really know what to pick sonic freeriders or call of duty black cops

Meh. Freeriders is carp to me. It ruined what could have been a perfect year for Sonic

if you don,t like it don,t think about it.
Pokemon Black And White The Dub Will Be Better!
black ops is the best know be quiet (wen mw3 comes out it will be best game)
(Feb. 02, 2011  5:31 PM)MEECH Wrote: black ops is the best know be quiet (wen mw3 comes out it will be best game)

You've presented such convincing arguments, I have no choice but to bow before your logic.
(Feb. 02, 2011  5:31 PM)MEECH Wrote: black ops is the best know be quiet (wen mw3 comes out it will be best game)

A modern Einstein

Oh and If I can question you before bursting into flame How can MW3 be the best game of 2010 if its coming out in 2011.
(Feb. 02, 2011  7:14 PM)N Wrote:

A modern Einstein

Oh and If I can question you before bursting into flame How can MW3 be the best game of 2010 if its coming out in 2011.

Call of Duty has been successful for a while. So, the next shouldn't be too bad.
Also, Call of Duty Black ops is the best game of 2010 and if the next Call of Duty happens to be bad, I'll bite the creators to death.
(Mar. 02, 2011  7:03 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  7:14 PM)N Wrote:

A modern Einstein

Call of Duty Black ops is the best game of 2010

by who? I never read/heard anything about that on any top gaming magazines or sites
all I readbwas spike gave it award on best shooter(they gave halo reach best multiplyer) but iv never herd call of duty get voted best game of the year. Anyways I would say Halo Reach,it's won 4 awards,it's sold millions(idk exact number...)
and iv already posted my reasons in another topic called "which is better Halo:Reach or Cod Black op?"
hmm either Pokemon Soulsilver, Mario Galaxy 2 or Dragon Quest 9 oh oh no Prof Layton 3
Star wars force unleashed 2. That game pwns all others.
is black ops on psp3