Poll: best game of 2010 chose any of these

halo reach
18.75%
robot unicorn attack on i pad
6.25%
or more
75.00%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
(Jan. 03, 2011  4:03 AM)nyeh its joey! Wrote: sonic free riders is the best of 2010 hands down

[Image: pyJtG.png]

wat
Golden Eye 007 DS. I love the controls and game play. Plus you start out with all the weapons in multiplayer mode. And the WiFi on it is really good too.
Erm a tie between Halo Reach and Fable 3
assasins creed brotherhood

no contest. every other game sucked
THE ACTUAL best game of 2010 is Red Dead Redemption but in MY OPINION: it's Halo: Reach
I guess I might as well state my claim:

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Being the second best Metal Gear game still means you're better than the rest. I'm not sure what's with the western gaming media completely ignoring this game in favour of things like Super Scribblenauts, and God of War: Ghost of Sparta for the handheld categories.
Halo: Reach

It is the only game I've played this year that has lived up to the hype and surpassed it in my opinion. The way the game plays is refreshing and the campaign is amazing. the multiplayer is the best I have played. I love how Bungie listens to the fans and delivers. The player cutomization is amazing, and I love how Bungie updates the playlist to accomodate the preferred game types of the month.
(Dec. 29, 2010  8:28 PM)brazman Wrote: halo reach i dont care halo reach was the best game of 2010 and it did come up to its hype of being the most anticipated game of the year and even the decade

No way, Halo reach's campaign was awesome but its like what gears of war 2 was. people who were bad at it gained exp but it didn't take skill to level up. Some kid who goes 4K 50D every game could get the highest lvl. Unlike halo 2 or r3 where it took skill.

Best game overall for 2010? For me, its Final Fantasy XIII
The graphics were stunning and it was just fun. Every battle was different, and getting Eidleons was a challenge. I did not use the strategy guide so It took me a while to figure them out. Overall I give it a 9.8/10. the only downside, free-roam doesn't start early. You have to wait a while to get free roam, but when you do its a vast world.
I have been riding the Sonic Colors bandwagon for a while now...I still think it is the best Sonic game since Sonic Adventure. But the award goes to...FF XIII! Sazh's afro is epic. And a Chocobo is in it!
(Jan. 07, 2011  1:19 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I have been riding the Sonic Colors bandwagon for a while now...I still think it is the best Sonic game since Sonic Adventure. But the award goes to...FF XIII! Sazh's afro is epic. And a Chocobo is in it!

Agreed megablader agreed Smile Also lil chocobo is a cutie. Smile
Birth By Sleep. I just loved it, especially the Meld feature and new way of utilizing commands. I thought it was a really good game, the story was amazing, and I hope they have similar features in the new KH games.
been so into beyblading i forgot i even had a wii or ps3
best game i played last year was donkey kong country returns
As per my point of view Halo: Reach and God of War 3 is best game in 2010. Both are nice action game and perfect game for gaming lover.
Frankly, my interest in video games diminished this past year, but of the games I did play, the one that stood out amongst them was Vanquish. I actually only played the demo and am still looking to buy the game, but the short experience I had with the demo was really impressive.
(Jan. 07, 2011  2:48 PM)Kei Wrote: Frankly, my interest in video games diminished this past year, but of the games I did play, the one that stood out amongst them was Vanquish. I actually only played the demo and am still looking to buy the game, but the short experience I had with the demo was really impressive.

I honestly understand what you mean when you said that your interest in video games diminished. I hardly find myself on the PS3 nowadays. Maybe i'm getting too old... lol

But yeah, I played the vanquish demo too! It was very good, alot of controls (which i like) but when you over heat its like a few hits and you insta-die lol.
Meh. FFXIII is amazing. Easily takes the crown. Reach is in, like, 3rd. Black Ops is 4th, and 2nd goes to Sonic's amazing comeback in Colors, simply because the past 6 games were carp. Though the Day levels on Unleashed are good.
Black ops. G4 sad RDR was good I must play it
Black Ops is great for Zombie Mode. Very hard.
Assassins creed: Brotherhood. The storyline is kind of short online play is amazing. I have no regrets spending my savings from the past 2 weeks on it!
i don,t really know what to pick sonic freeriders or call of duty black cops
Call of Duty 4
Assassin's Creed 2
Little Big Planet

My brother blackmailed me into these

and yes I'm a girl!
i think super Mario galaxy 2 or Pokemon heart gold/soul silver would be my favorite games of 2010, but i always wanted to play modination races, it looks like my dream game.