or more
75.00%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
what,s your best game of 2010 mine is HALOREACH whats your,s
:sonic free riders
:robot unicoron attack on ipad
:mario and sonic@the onlimpic winter games
:or more
Sonic Colors The graphics are awesome, I'm a Sonic Fan, The wisps are Awesome.
Either out of Uncharted 2, Modern Warfare 2 or Halo: Reach.
Call of duty black ops on wii because everything is just as good as the 360 and ps3
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:35 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Call of duty black ops on wii because everything is just as good as the 360 and ps3
Are you serious? You're saying that this is better than this?

And the controls on Wii are too complicated for me...
Cause I played it on the 360 and PS3 @ E3 and when I bought it on the Wii it seemed like I had more freedom with the controls
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:48 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Cause I played it on the 360 and PS3 @ E3 and when I bought it on the Wii it seemed like I had more freedom with the controls
Hmmm good point but dont you mind the graphics? Because the people you're actually playing look like the models in Nuketown...
No the graphics are ok but compared to the 360 there not as good
what about sonic free riders or the game really sucks
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:40 PM)banki Wrote: what about sonic free riders or the game really sucks
From What I seen it is an ok game But I cant Get it because I dont have a 360 Only a Wii and A Dsi.
I haven't played many games from this year but I loved playing through Donkey Kong Country Returns.
black ops on ps3
or mario and sonic at the oynlimpic winter games i have it on DS and wii but i sold them both
halo reach i dont care halo reach was the best game of 2010 and it did come up to its hype of being the most anticipated game of the year and even the decade
(Dec. 29, 2010  8:24 PM)banki Wrote: or mario and sonic at the oynlimpic winter games i have it on DS and wii but i sold them both
I got that too On wii Silver the Hedgehog all the Way! I been wanting to get Black Ops but I dont have The money is it really good.
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:53 PM)Ichiro Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:40 PM)banki Wrote: what about sonic free riders or the game really sucks
From What I seen it is an ok game But I cant Get it because I dont have a 360 Only a Wii and A Dsi.

It got a 5.75 from GI. Mine has to be Assasin's Creed Brotherhood. I can't wait until Portal 2 and Ghost Recon Future Soldier come out!
Probably Halo: Reach, Naruto: Shippuden UNS2, or Ragnarok DS.
(Dec. 29, 2010  8:40 PM)PoisonSerpent75 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:53 PM)Ichiro Wrote: [quote='banki' pid='480836' dateline='1293648053']
what about sonic free riders or the game really sucks

It got a 5.75 from GI. Mine has to be Assasin's Creep Brotherhood. I can't wait until Portal 2 and Ghost Recon Future Soldier come out!
the only one i have is assani,s ceed but im gonna get brother hood later
call of duty black ops and assassins creed brotherhood also halo reach; i my opinion there sick games but all games have there ups and downs
ok there,s three robot unicon attack,s hevay metal the orignail and the third not forgot
probly tag force 5 or 4 heros of light
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. There is no doubt that it is the most epic Naruto game EVER.
for me its Need For Speed:Hot Pursuit; not many games make me feel a good sense of speed,whilst this game gives me this feeling all the time
sonic free riders is the best of 2010 hands down