best game for 64

what do you think the best game for the 64 is
everyone is going to say either ocarina of time or majora's mask, so why bother?
also: mystical ninja starring goemon
goldeneye 64
Tamer Brad Wrote:also: mystical ninja starring goemon

<33333333

Sasuke was my favorite.
Clayfighter 63 and 1/3.
LET'S GET READY TO CRRRRRRUUUUMMMMBBBBLLLLEEEE!!!!
Mr. Toto Wrote:

<33333333

Sasuke was my favorite.

I'm trying to get this for a price that isn't outrageous. My efforts have not been fruitful. I saw one with a $12 buyout, but he refused to ship to Canada, regardless of my begging.

carp carp.
I like Starfox 64 the best.

However, I liked Kirby 64 and the Crystal Shards too. I think the combinations of the powers actually made sense here (electricity + cutter for example yields a Darth Maul-like lightsaber.)
Super Mario 64
Paper Mario
Kirby 64
Pokemon Snap

Those 4 games = <3
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:

<33333333

Sasuke was my favorite.

I'm trying to get this for a price that isn't outrageous. My efforts have not been fruitful. I saw one with a $12 buyout, but he refused to ship to Canada, regardless of my begging.

carp carp.
It'll probably end up on the Virtual Console sooner or later. I actually brought my copy with me to college. But I never had the saving pack, so when my brother and I wanted to beat it, we had do the entire thing in one straight play. ^^;
omg, I just remembered Lego Racers. I used to love that game so much.
Mr. Toto Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:

<33333333

Sasuke was my favorite.

carp carp.
It'll probably end up on the Virtual Console sooner or later. I actually brought my copy with me to college. But I never had the saving pack, so when my brother and I wanted to beat it, we had do the entire thing in one straight play. ^^;

you willing to sell it?
duke nukem 64

btw, lego racers was ballin, i had the pc version as i was a kid lol
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:

<33333333

Sasuke was my favorite.

carp carp.

you willing to sell it?

It's not actually mine...It's my brother's game, and he's only letting me borrow it for the time being. But I can ask him.
I liked pokemon snap, stadium was pretty damn awesome too. Aside from pokemon games, Goldeneye rocked. Me and my friend spent all night blowing up the toilets on the facility level. =P
Start Fox 64
Super Smash Bros
Sumper Mario 64
Rampage 1,2
This thread hasn't been posted in since last year, why the hell did you revive it
(Aug. 14, 2008  9:17 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: This thread hasn't been posted in since last year, why the hell did you revive it

it's a great thread
(Dec. 01, 2007  2:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:

<33333333

Sasuke was my favorite.

carp carp.

Oh my god this game was amazing.
I would shell alot of money to buy it.

edit: carp this thread is old. i never noticed
(Aug. 14, 2008  9:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2008  9:17 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: This thread hasn't been posted in since last year, why the hell did you revive it

it's a great thread

Yea brad is right this is a great thread.
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Banjo Kazooie

Just trying to be different.
Oh Banjo Kazooie i forgot about that one thats another one on my list you know they making one for the 360 I mad its not coming out for the ps3 Unhappy
Yoshi Story bitches
I did not like yoshi stories all like that.