best beyblade ever

hello have you ever wondered what beyblade is the best.Personally It think it's my STORM PEGASUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/font]
Yeah Its you Gibran
but you will always be defeated by MF Storm Aquario 105 HF/S
For the last time my name is not gibran
N00Bs...(sorry...a little uncalled for) welcome!(lol)
There realy is no best beyblade ever. In my oppinion you could have a realy awesome attack bey but could do almost nothing against an awesome defence bey. do you know what i mean?
is ldrago forbidden also u guys going big apple brawl
i here what u r saying
yo epic i think i can beat u
tip of edvice u guys dont buy capcorn
Lol my Rock Aquario would destroy all of you It has beaten Storm Aquario, Storm Pegasus, Rock Leone, Flame Bull, Dark Wolf, Falme Sagitario, L Drago, and Flam Pegasus
This is an Introduction thread.
This is the most I've seen one getting off-topic.
And the OP wasn't an intro either...
I've seen many users getting many moderator posts around here in 5 seconds.Instead of putting out unreasonable beyblade combos , just use waht we all call the Search Function.It is fully equipped with a nice , approximately 3-inch bar , with a decorative magnifying glass icon to click to search your wanted question....

Anyways , welcome , and I hope you enjoy your visit to our lovely , organization.( wierd )
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:03 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: I've seen many users getting many moderator posts around here in 5 seconds.Instead of putting out unreasonable beyblade combos , just use waht we all call the Search Function.It is fully equipped with a nice , approximately 3-inch bar , with a decorative magnifying glass icon to click to search your wanted question....

Anyways , welcome , and I hope you enjoy your visit to our lovely , organization.( wierd )
I just had a ruler near by, and i measured the search bar and it is 1.875 inches, LOL. XD

And welcome to the WBO pegasus101, enjoy the site Joyful_3
(Oct. 13, 2010  12:54 AM)darkbizzard Wrote: is ldrago forbidden also u guys going big apple brawl
i here what u r saying
yo epic i think i can beat u
tip of edvice u guys dont buy capcorn

when you wanna battle?Do you live in the ca?
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:15 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:03 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: I've seen many users getting many moderator posts around here in 5 seconds.Instead of putting out unreasonable beyblade combos , just use waht we all call the Search Function.It is fully equipped with a nice , approximately 3-inch bar , with a decorative magnifying glass icon to click to search your wanted question....

I just had a ruler near by, and i measured the search bar and it is 1.875 inches, LOL. XD

And welcome to the WBO pegasus101, enjoy the site Joyful_3

Silly me.

But really guys please use it , and again , Welcome and enjoy your visit.
sorry pegasus101, itz just that a friend said he would be signing up today and he loves storm pegasus so i thought you were him =3
well i think nobody can beat my storm pegasus and my earth pegasus
(Oct. 15, 2010  11:55 AM)dannyboi04 Wrote: well i think nobody can beat my storm pegasus and my earth pegasus
welcome, as far as the 'storm pegasus' are you useing the 105 RF? if so, Dark Pegasus 100 HF will beat it. when i do beybattles with my team members it will beat both storm and earth pegasus. i battle with a pegasus 2, allong with another one the name is really long to remember. but once again Welcome, hope you enjoy this web.

~Mira member of Team Mad Cat
TeamMadCat your combo is far worse than Storm Pegasis 105RF
Attack -MF Lightning L drago CH120RF or Defence- MF Earth Bull C145WB in my opinon.
I will close this topic, because it seems it invites to SPAM so much.