berserk

Wikipedia Wrote:Berserk (ベルセルク Beruseruku?) is a manga series written and illustrated by Kentaro Miura. Set in a medieval Europe-inspired fantasy world, the story centers around the characters of Guts, an orphaned mercenary, and Griffith, the leader of a mercenary band called the Band of the Hawk (鷹の団 Taka no Dan?). Themes of isolation, camaraderie, and the question of whether humanity is fundamentally good or evil pervade the story, as it explores both the best and worst of human nature. Both the manga and anime are noted for their heavy violence.

Probaly the most underrated manga of all time it is a phenominal masterpiece that captures both surrealism and fantasy all in one. The attention to detail is just out standing and the plots,characters and events will leave you wanting for more.

It is the story about a man named guts who is on a quest to find his once so called alley and avenge his friends and the band of the hawk.

WARNING: The manga contains Violent Disturbing and Graphic images along with themes not suitable for those under eighteen. Please read with caution.

The warning does not Lie I have red up to volume 20 and I have seen things most mangas would NEVER get away with. But on the other hand it makes a great philosophical conversation starter.

If you are a fan or new to the manga discuss it here. Ask me anything about this manga and please be polite.
Hey look, a series exclusively intended for those over 18, being posted about on a children's top forum.

Do you see the problem?