be careful, make sure to read it

making big info about 2 sellers on Yahoo Japan Auction who are selling good looking Beyblade Lot

hakozakizero07 & tkhtt2011

today , I received 2 packages . 1 from each seller
that I won quite high

and when I opened the packages, I got a really big surprise
from that seller tkhtt2011 that the 4th times
this time in the Lot it had 3 empty boxes (the important one was an empty Dranzer GT box)
the 3 other times, I got Trading cards in the Beyblade boxes

and from that seller hakozakizero07
half boxes were empty, not really empty
each boxes had ripcord, launcher and notice but no beyblade in it (such as Dragoon GT, Dranzer G, Zeus, ....)
the other half were ok but really cheap beyblade

and I mailed them to complain about this matter
they just replied , I wrote that it was used beyblade not new
and hakozakizero07 replied me I wrote in the title that the Lot was junk , it's your problem if you bidded a lot of money on a junk auction

I tried to cancel my bid on the auction of this seller hakozakizero07 , auction that end in a few hours, but he didnt accept it
and sorry but big Thanks to the person on WBO who is using MOJ to increase on my bid
just hope for him it will be lucky not like me
coz spend 40,000 yen on empty boxes that a big lose, but if the lot has all the beys in it ,
it is a good deal

just for info, for those who still doesnt know
on Yahoo my id is

sam***** / 評価:793

about him hakozakizero07

individual auction seems really good, only Lot are at risk
If this is to be moved into the beymarket place and renamed as some kind of "scam awareness" thread or "Possible bad seller or buyer on online auction"
it could be handy...
I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with this auction, but that's what the marketplace is supposed to have guards and grievance processes for.

I'm not sure we want to be in the position of hosting potentially libelous information about sellers, so I wouldn't anticipate seeing this as a thread in the future..