battle of the new era

The tournament will be held in lithonia, Georgia at my house.which is [ADDRESS REMOVED]. The registration will start at 9:00 a.m and end promptly at 11:45. Than the tournament will start at 12ish and end around 2:00 p.m. The type of beyblades this tournament will consist of zero g and 4d beyblade.Hint the name "the new era".The prize will be announced let's just say it as to do with the new era of beyblade.We are the future and maybe just maybe the prize will have something to do with the revival of nemesis and the relationship and bond of brothers.I will stand arrange and be attending in this tournament i already have 3 people attending in this tournament.The tournament date will be set on January 4th 2014 truly a rightful date for the title a new year for the new era. I am king_ Kendrick and welcome to" THE NEW ERA."
Hello,

Unfortunately, you are very new; in fact, you created these proposals on your first day here. If you are going to represent the World Beyblade Organization by hosting a tournament under its name, you have to be very familiar with all of it, which is not the case yet.

Furthermore, as the guidelines of this forum said, you need at least eight confirmed participants before you submit an Event Proposal.