banning yegdrion from hasbro only format

yegdrion features high stamina and shuts attack down very easily it should be banned from hasbro format to make the meta a bit more balanced and attract people to it.
(Oct. 22, 2017  6:24 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: yegdrion features high stamina and shuts attack down very easily it should be banned from hasbro format to make the meta a bit more balanced and attract people to it.

IMO, I don't think Yedrion is OP. Sure it can resist attacks well but not to the point where it's like Dark Deathsycther before God Layers, point being is that it can still burst when against attack types. It's stamina is also, decent but not the best out of all the Hasbro layers so I'm sure there's something that can outspin it.
Moved this to the Discuss worldbeyblade.org forum.

I'd have to think about it some more, but I would certainly consider banning Yegdrion and even Kerbeus after our last Hasbro Only Burst Format event in Toronto was basically 100% those two Layers from the three winners. Interested to hear what others think.

@[Mage] Yegdrion and Kerbeus are the best Stamina Layers in Hasbro Format right now too.
Huh, I was almost certain there was a layer with better spin time than Yedrion. What was Yedrion mostly on again? Survive, Zephyr, something else?
(Oct. 22, 2017  9:30 PM)Mage Wrote: Huh, I was almost certain there was a layer with better spin time than Yedrion. What was Yedrion mostly on again? Survive, Zephyr, something else?
Both but y h s has been dominating tournaments alot
hmm i noticed that the survive that comes specifically with y2 features taller ridges which make it harder to burst

from what this thread has suggested the combos being used with yegdrion have survive and if im correct all the yellow survive's yegdrion features have this problem then perhaps its just that tip