bakushin-oh actually has use!!!

I was just messin around with my beyblades and decided to put a 10W on my bakushin-oh and i played it against takara flash leopard and beleeve it or not it gave flash leopard a challege..Could 10WBakushin-oh be a undiscovered beyblade like 10B bistool??(new mold of bakushin-oh not the original and srry for posting his as a topic i didnt kno wat else to do with itTired)
Flash Leopard isn't that good either. There are tons of bases and AR's that are better than Bakushins'.
(Oct. 16, 2008  12:07 PM)Sasch Wrote: Flash Leopard isn't that good either. There are tons of bases and AR's that are better than Bakushins'.
dude flash leopard kills and i wasnt asking u if there were i was just saying bakushin oh isnt completley useless if u have it and dnt have many choise for Upper Attack AR's
I've played around with Bakushin-oh before... it's honestly not that useful. Post more trials of it and get back to us.
(Oct. 16, 2008  1:46 PM)G Wrote: I've played around with Bakushin-oh before... it's honestly not that useful. Post more trials of it and get back to us.
what do you mean post more trial s like what other beyblades it can beat??
ok:
wins:MBDF,Flash Leopard,Driger V2
loses:Zombie,Bistool,Wolborg Ms(of course)
ties:kid dragoon,dranzer V2
(Oct. 16, 2008  1:49 PM)taru678 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2008  1:46 PM)G Wrote: I've played around with Bakushin-oh before... it's honestly not that useful. Post more trials of it and get back to us.
ok:

What kind of "Zombie" You chances of making one without a bearing and wide survivor/defence is slim.
And to be fair, Driger V2 isn't much of a threat and neither are the others that it won against.
So it's not that useful.
(Oct. 16, 2008  2:29 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
ok:

What kind of "Zombie" You chances of making one without a bearing and wide survivor/defence is slim.
And to be fair, Driger V2 isn't much of a threat and neither are the others that it won against.
So it's not that useful.

The chances of making a zombie without bearings is 0.
(Oct. 16, 2008  2:29 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
ok:

So it's not that useful.
zombie was tiger defence AR 10W Voltex apre SP dragoonV2 base and left spin bearaing core ^^
Post some more trials as in how many times it won/lost/tied against one other beyblade, in what stadium, and who was launched first. (I think it was Cyber Draciel BTW) It can't be that bad of a combo if it can consistently beat flash leopard or driger v2, it would just be as strong as they are.
1. List a combo it goes against
2. Do several trials (like 10+)
3. Make observations and record the win losses
4. Repeat 1-3 with a different Bey
5. Post the results
(Oct. 17, 2008  2:17 AM)G Wrote: 1. List a combo it goes against
2. Do several trials (like 10+)
3. Make observations and record the win losses
4. Repeat 1-3 with a different Bey
5. Post the results

ok i got it now Smile thnx
(Oct. 16, 2008  11:12 AM)taru678 Wrote: bakushin-oh actually has use!!!

No, it really doesn't.
Serious
(Oct. 17, 2008  8:14 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote:

No, it really doesn't.
Serious

alot of the first beyblades didnt have much use or have been replaced when better parts came out ( i know there are some exceptions so no flaming lol Smile ) they were like the canarie in the coal mine lol the test before they released the better ones lol XD
(Oct. 17, 2008  8:56 PM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2008  8:14 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote:

No, it really doesn't.
Serious

alot of the first beyblades didnt have much use or have been replaced when better parts came out ( i know there are some exceptions so no flaming lol Smile ) they were like the canarie in the coal mine lol the test before they released the better ones lol XD
well i just posted it cuz some ppl might not have good parts but this beyblade of course there are better parts for upper attack such as kid dragoons ar and dranzer gt but some ppl may not have those..
This doesn't really have upper at all. It's designed to have upper, but since there are multiple wings, they usually interfere in it.