bakegyamon

has anyone ever heard of this anime?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

it can't actually be called that
i keep clicking this topic in disbelief
those character designs look really original
Is that a snake or a demonic unicorn on the top right corner?
The sun thing on the right scares me and the bird in the top left looks like a bad copy of dranzer
its some kind of card game like yugioh and has a divice like a digivice from digimon.
can i use the creepy sun thing

because it's probably the best thing on there
drager metal slicer Wrote:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x122qm_...mon-op_fun
ye"ll see what is

The main character looks like an awful hybrid of Ash and Tyson.

The only good thing I can say about this is... At least the animation quality is good?
japan is really goddamn unoriginal
Whoa, I'd have to agree with Brad here, Takara Tomy are running out of ideas. Here's one for Takara, how about re-establishing your existing brands so that you don't have to try to live on relaunches and carp unoriginal IPs?
Here's a pointer Takara, how about market Transformers to those who aren't otaku this time. You know, get the actual kids buying the lines again? I can only imagine how terrible the line is doing now in that country since there hasn't been a new show since 2005. And the movie didn't seem overly popular there(probably because it came out so long after the rest of the world got it).

For Tomy, reinvent Zoids, and I guess keep on living on Pokemon and the licensed Hasbro goods you get.

BTW- I read this thread title and was like "Wow, this kid can't spell Bakugan, can he? Don't the have it all over the commercials, toys, and during the show?". Sadly, I believe this is gonna be worse than Bakugan.
someone please just bring back medabots
Bud, I can obviously tell it's not Bakugan. Some how I'm pretty sure its' more original than this.

And yes Brad, we need more Medabots(I'm contradicting myself, but Medabots is full of win), especially considering how lame Production IG's season was.
this is one of those days where i really hate japan
i wonder if there going to bring this to north america?