background creation with texts.

are you sure that's a background????there are curtain dimensions,you know
background as in desktop background? if so, ill have a picture of of pheonix in the mask and costume on the right, with flames in the background and pheonix's logo from his facebolt and the name TheBlayder somewhere on the background, resolutions are 1366x768
ok then, thats fine.
well this is carp.......

1.he said pheonix's facebolt,not horseus's
2.bad resolutions
3.i cnat believe you dont know how to remove a picture from its background!

lastly,your not even following what he said....
its sample is it ok or not for him.
first know.
(Apr. 23, 2011  10:55 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: well this is carp.......

1.he said pheonix's facebolt,not horseus's
2.bad resolutions
3.i cnat believe you dont know how to remove a picture from its background!

lastly,your not even following what he said....

yes correct dude it's his first one he wil learn with time so let's wait for that moment
cant see it.
what kind of program did you use for this?
(Apr. 23, 2011  11:03 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: what kind of program did you use for this?
paint
(Apr. 23, 2011  11:05 AM)kai kai kai Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  11:03 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: what kind of program did you use for this?
paint

if ur gonna be making things for ppl u need to atleast have sum sort of GOOD editing program
Ok, im no pro but i was hoping it would look like this, just im lazy, this took around 20 minutes to make the stuff and put it all together and refine it.
[Image: promo2o.png]
(Apr. 23, 2011  11:43 AM)TheBlayder Wrote: Ok, im no pro but i was hoping it would look like this, just im lazy, this took around 20 minutes to make the stuff and put it all together and refine it.
[Image: promo2o.png]

id keep that
cuz if he does yurs like he did in the test
u better stick with that
None of you even make your own backgrounds, so this is very laughable. Even those who tell him that what he does is bad are ridiculous ... The only difference sometimes is just the slight bad quality, and the uncut pictures. However, a lot of you still do not know how to properly cut pictures anyway ...
(Apr. 23, 2011  5:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: None of you even make your own backgrounds, so this is very laughable. Even those who tell him that what he does is bad are ridiculous ... The only difference sometimes is just the slight bad quality, and the uncut pictures. However, a lot of you still do not know how to properly cut pictures anyway ...

Well kai, like i never use photo editing programs, plus im a younger than you are, and the reason i dont know a lot of that stuff is because i dont ever use it, i just quickly put together a random image for what i sorta wanted it to look like, its not really fair laughing at us. Only one person said the quality wasnt that good and stuff. Uncertain
Here is a real background that I made:
[Image: backgroundexamplek.png]
(Apr. 23, 2011  5:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: None of you even make your own backgrounds, so this is very laughable. Even those who tell him that what he does is bad are ridiculous ... The only difference sometimes is just the slight bad quality, and the uncut pictures. However, a lot of you still do not know how to properly cut pictures anyway ...

i can make backgrounds ....... i just dont do it cuz its kinda boring
i got Photoshop CS5 and also art soft photo studio
(Apr. 23, 2011  10:03 PM)AxBlader Wrote: Here is a REAL background that I made:
[Image: backgroundexamplek.png]

What do you mean REAL? If you mean its better its no better than a lot of backgrounds ive seen.
(Apr. 23, 2011  10:05 PM)darkblader12 Wrote: i can make backgrounds ....... i just dont do it cuz its kinda boring
i got Photoshop CS5 and also art soft photo studio

It is boring to actually be creative ? That is the worst excuse I have ever read.

I use a much older Photoshop and make much better things than you. Seriously, you should stop being so lazy. Go find tutorials if you have to, there are hundreds on the Internet.

correct kai-v thats why i said that we all r not born with pic editing skills and we must also give him some time to learn pic editing
(Apr. 24, 2011  4:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is boring to actually be creative ? That is the worst excuse I have ever read.

I use a much older Photoshop and make much better things than you. Seriously, you should stop being so lazy. Go find tutorials if you have to, there are hundreds on the Internet.

well i was creative last year
since i started HS (HIGH SCHOOL) it disappeared, cuz none of my old friends are at my school
im sorry for being lazy .... how do u know u make better things????? if yur relating to those 3 sigs i made ... i agree those were carpy, i shall stop being lazy now
anyway
.... ill give the guy a chance .... but didn't the guy request this like 3 days ago???