awsome things you can do with a light luncher(hasbro)

ok so i took apart a hasbro luncher and there are 2 parts in useing there are the prongs and the white circle thing inside and the white thing i used a bottom tip buy ripping out the spike in es and combining it very good a defence for a plastic pice and the prongs made a even bigger hole so i can put it on a ed145 spintrack fits tightly so icand build a bey with it a the attach anouther bey to it so it can become a doubble beyblade very cool this is illigle but i dont care its for creative people with a wide mind then i used the screw and drilled it in the hole flat
you already posted a thread with the exact same problem as this and you still don't get it.
because i dont know how this is the only way i know how to post stuff
private message people. a bunch of people. all of your friends list and tell your friends to tell their frieds.
and by friends i mean buddies.
This doesn't belong here, it belongs in the Your Creations forum.
Post in the threads that already exist. If you have a thought about Beyblades, use this. If you have a question about Beyblade, use this. If you have a question about the WBO, use this.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, read this and the rules so that you will not get warned. New members should not even be making threads except for their intro thread.

STOP MAKING INSIPID THREADS AND POST IN PRE-EXISTING ONES, or you will get warned.