avp, who likes it

i am a huge fan of alien vs predator i think the predators are awesome here you can say stuff u like about avp
That concept of mixing two franchises is just stupid, like Freddy vs. Jason.

Thse movies are no exception.

Apparently, a lot of people agree with me, since Rotten Tomatoes rates the first movie 22% and the second one 12%.
oh i kinda just like the predators more but they only have three movies out for the franchise so i watched them any ways and in predator 2 thay even showed an alien skull on the predator ship so they were planning it at the least[/align]
(Sep. 06, 2010  5:07 PM)Dude Wrote: That concept of mixing two franchises is just stupid, like Freddy vs. Jason.

Thse movies are no exception.

Apparently, a lot of people agree with me, since Rotten Tomatoes rates the first movie 22% and the second one 12%.

Actually, it's not a bashing of the concept, but a bashing of the films themselves. Also, it's not like Aliens and Predators were suddenly mixed together for the 2004 movie. They've always been linked...
i love it its one of my favorite movie
the best part is the aliens they are EPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCC