Hey I'm taking photoshop so if anyone wants their avatar altered that isn't subject to copyright give me your email and your avatar. It's not a scam. I don't want to lose my account here.
Hm, this belongs in the Your Creations forum, at least.
(Sep. 06, 2010  3:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, this belongs in the Your Creations forum, at least.

It was a hard desicion but the general discussion said dinosaurs did it not? But I'm offering to better the avatars a bit so it's not technically my creation it's an alter that's why i put it in general discussions. Not tryin to argue here.
Hm, any artist should agree that even altering anything is a creation ... I altered my avatar from a screenshot of L, and that is my creation. It does not matter; I am simply explaining to you why this topic belongs in the Your Creations forum.
(Sep. 06, 2010  4:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, any artist should agree that even altering anything is a creation ... I altered my avatar from a screenshot of L, and that is my creation. It does not matter; I am simply explaining to you why this topic belongs in the Your Creations forum.

kk yea lots of people here got your artworkoh yea and i altered this avatar from a ray pic