auzzie/english blader

hi i'm new to the hms cause i thought only plastic ones were out but'm from manchester but i moved to australia,perth when i was 7 years old and i somehow still retained my accent but the weird thing is i can't hear it.in 2001 when i moved to perth that was when i found out about the plastic beyblades i have the most rare plastic ones and i stopped a few years ago because i thoght that they only were plastic beyblades i just found out that there are hms so i'm looking to make a group of australian bladers and just because my rep and stars are bad on wbo it's because i joined yesterday but 'm still one of the best bladers there is too bad there is not a lot of people near me(anymore). and i am also half australian and half english.
Another Australian member! welcome to WBO! if you have friends that like beyblade get them to join, or you could introduce the game to people!
Even HMS are old now. Best to move onto MFB.
Yea, have you heard about MFB?
Have you heard of MFB? And welcome to WBO! You should add youself to the map, too.
Haha that's the picture I took of Jiraiya MS.

Welcome to the WBO Smile
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome to WBO Smile Hope you enjoy it here and learn a lot.

The Australian beyblade community is definately growing.
welcome
Welcome to the WBO. Grin
Hope you learn alot.
What rare Plastic?
(Mar. 16, 2009  6:59 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: I live near Manchester Smile

He lives in Australia.
386 Members! Only a few more to go!
(Mar. 18, 2009  9:15 AM)Giga Wrote: 386 Members! Only a few more to go!

(Mar. 18, 2009  9:20 AM)Raykon Wrote: *986

987 now. Wink
Glad to see I'm not the only obsessive who's been counting this. XD
(Mar. 18, 2009  9:20 AM)Raykon Wrote: *986

Doh! I looked twice and still messed up Pinching_eyes_2 Anyway the 1000th member better be good XD
(Mar. 18, 2009  5:53 PM)Giga Wrote: Doh! I looked twice and still messed up Pinching_eyes_2 Anyway the 1000th member better be good XD

Yea, our 500th member is never on. Crying