Ok, I Found this picture and dont really know if these are the new ones or old

no, where did u find this?...they could be somethin different
Fakes already? Someone call TT Hongli. Tongue_out
those are the coolest looking fakes i've ever seen
The middle one is sweet
that first one looks just like cyber dranzer
they look like they work pretty good
Bey Brad Wrote:that first one looks just like cyber dranzer

Almost. Cyber Dranzer has 3 wings not 4, but it's still my favourite out of the 3 here.
dang, id buy em if they werent fake... they are awesome lookin.
even though there fake the 1st looks like its for attack and the 3rd for defence
Srry guys, but I've recently been to China, and they do not work that well. I versed this kid who add one and I won fairly easily.

Yah, these fake blades are still really popular in China. (where I went to at least)
They may be fake but they look bloody awesome.

Love the avatar Kira729, Bass is cool but Zero is cooler.Joyful_3
I saw one that had a picture that looked like a wolborg. Yea, the place I go to in China has a lot of beyblade fans, except they dont call them beyblades.
carp that. I'd buy them just to collect!

They look too pretty!
i like how the characters on the bits are holding the company's logo
I like how the company's logo is a ripoff of TTHongli's.
The middle one's bitbeast is the most underwhelming thing ever.
SexyMichael Wrote:The middle one's bitbeast is the most underwhelming thing ever.

lmfao

I thought the exact same thing.
I'm sorry I must disagree I think the 3rd is the most underwhelming. I mean it's human for god sake... It's got a big shield... wooo like this is gonna be of any use against a bloody Phoenix or a freaking Dragon! The Middle one could have been given a little something to make it special true, but come on a human V.s. all these Mythical beasts? Please...
They had some really cool blades at this one department store. It was like a green version of dragoon an there was a blue version of wolborg. Im going back there soon, anyone want me to buy one? Their actually pretty cheap, bout 10 US
10 USD does not sound cheap at all Speechless
No, I meant the department store in china has cheap prices compared to other stores.