are fish animals?

Poll: are fish animals?

yes
70.37%
no
29.63%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
It's not a matter of beliefs kid. It's a matter of scientific evidence. Provide us evidence from an academically suitable source and then you can make an argument. Until then you're just stating opinion.
Perhaps there is a reason it is less common.
Have you not read the additional details on that Yahoo page.
Oh yeah I have a friend who works at that clinic. They said they can get you in tomorrow if you phone in the next hour.
I believe the world ended yesterday
I believe the world is flat
I believe the sky is green
I believe pigs can fly
I believe fishes are not animals

You can believe anything. Doesn't mean it's true.

Fishes are animals, just like you or me.
(Jan. 31, 2010  3:39 PM)Benkei Wrote: Oh yeah I have a friend who works at that clinic. They said they can get you in tomorrow if you phone in the next hour.

this is what im talking about ii have a less common belief and someone makes mental health jokes
how old are you benkei
like 5? because your acting like one
(Jan. 31, 2010  3:42 PM)Benkei Wrote: No I'm 5 and a half!
xD
gotta admit that was funny
(Jan. 31, 2010  3:41 PM)Giga Wrote: I believe the world ended yesterday
I believe the world is flat
I believe the sky is green
I believe pigs can fly
I believe fishes are not animals

You can believe anything. Doesn't mean it's true.

Fishes are animals, just like you or me.
you havent read my posts have you, im saying that both are beliefs but they are both not right and not wrong
That's impossible though... one has to be right. And the one with all the evidence is the right one

YOOM-TAH!

Also; have you noticed like 99% of your threads are closed? I wonder why that could be...
(Jan. 31, 2010  3:50 PM)Giga Wrote: That's impossible though... one has to be right. And the one with all the evidence is the right one

YOOM-TAH!

Also; have you noticed like 99% of your threads are closed? I wonder why that could be...

yes i know my threads are closed ok and one hasn't been proven though ok, and as i said
dont mock me for my beliefs
or maybe its not any of the above, i choose option c, its an animal but not really there alienz that have invaded! clearly joking here.
(Jan. 31, 2010  3:56 PM)bey tempest Wrote: or maybe its not any of the above, i choose option c, its an animal but not really there alienz that have invaded! clearly joking here.
i love "aliens have invaded" sci-fi type movies
this thread is getting old
He was making fun of you too
(Jan. 31, 2010  4:03 PM)Giga Wrote: ...
He was making fun of you too
yeh but ive seen a lot of his posts, him making fun of me doesnt bother me
uh can i ask a question, not being nasty or anything why does mine not bother you?
(Jan. 31, 2010  4:08 PM)bey tempest Wrote: uh can i ask a question, not being nasty or anything why does mine not bother you?

because you seem to be a funny guy so i see your insults as funny jokes, not mean spirited insults like benkei or giga
oh ok thanks, it was really a joke, not like calling you mental or anything, pointing no fingers.
(Jan. 31, 2010  4:11 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: because you seem to be a funny guy so i see your insults as funny jokes, not mean spirited insults like benkei or giga

The LVJ Wrote:You're too kind Benkei. You need a more forward approach to pestilence.

I'm obviously getting better at this.
(Jan. 31, 2010  4:15 PM)Benkei Wrote: I'm obviously getting better at this.

xD
lol. Check my posts I haven't insulted you at all - just proven you wrong.
(Jan. 31, 2010  4:23 PM)Giga Wrote: lol. Check my posts I haven't insulted you at all - just proven you wrong.

no, you didnt prove me wrong
you mocked me
whatever. I'm outta here* you won't listen to reason, so yeah.

*unless you say something so generally hilarious that I have to reply.
like what giga, saying, im not a human i iz a gibbon.