[anywhere united states] Team The Crushers

if u want 2 join post it like this
skill:good
best bey:dark bull
How can a team work if it's "Anywhere in the US"? How would yall compete in any tournaments together? Are you expecting people to buy Airplane tickets to fly all over the country or buy gallons after gallons of gas? And do you expect anybody to be at all truthful with giving themselves a skill level? This seems more like a way for you to try and look cool..
btw, I hope Dark Bull isn't your best beyblade and you stil say you are good :\
Im sorry if this is out of line, but this just doesnt seem practical.
And yes, other teams do this, and I don't like them doing it either, because it looks more like they are separate teams, not an actual team. And the way they do it is by having people manage separate regions.
do u want 2 join or not
It would be easier to join a team that's located near you. Just search.
do u wanna join
(Dec. 11, 2011  5:54 PM)Ryokai Wrote: How can a team work if it's "Anywhere in the US"? How would yall compete in any tournaments together? Are you expecting people to buy Airplane tickets to fly all over the country or buy gallons after gallons of gas? And do you expect anybody to be at all truthful with giving themselves a skill level? This seems more like a way for you to try and look cool..
btw, I hope Dark Bull isn't your best beyblade and you stil say you are good :\
Im sorry if this is out of line, but this just doesnt seem practical.
And yes, other teams do this, and I don't like them doing it either, because it looks more like they are separate teams, not an actual team. And the way they do it is by having people manage separate regions.

He may freely do what he pleases concerning his team idea - to condemn him is to condemn them all, and to be entirely honest, you are in no right to be so bold. You are not a deciding opinion on whether or not people are allowed to do things.

That said, chanman, you have several team threads already. I am closing this one - please use one of your existing ones.