anyone selling or looking t sell a driger g

is anyone looking to sell me any of these blades or no were i can get them at a resnable price : driger g , draciel g draciel v2, driger v2,dragoon v2 strata dragoon v/gaia dragoon or any hms like driger,draciel dragoon ???
you should pm BeyBrad he might have some :}
Will sell Driger G, Draciel G, Draciel V2 (unopened), Driger V2, and loads of HMS. PM me.
jus in case bey brad isnt intrested is ther anyone else wit a draciel g driger g draciel v2 and driger v2 willing 2 sell to me
He just said three posts above that he was interested.......
i sed tht if he doent wnt to he still thnkn bout it
Kinda rude to make other deals when you're already dealing with someone.......but whatever. Ima shut up now. Hope you get your stuff.
(Mar. 26, 2009  9:48 PM)rei Wrote: i sed tht if he doent wnt to he still thnkn bout it

Please try to spell better. I could barely make out what you were trying to say.

Thanks Smile
i was wondering will they be selling plastics as well as metal fight blades cos im more intrested in magncore n engine gear blades
(Mar. 27, 2009  1:56 AM)rei Wrote: i was wondering will they be selling plastics as well as metal fight blades cos im more intrested in magncore n engine gear blades

Who is 'they'?

And btw most EG beyblades aren't good. Also magnacore and EG beyblades are types of plastic beyblades.
And you'd be better off buying MFB.
I'm not ignoring you. Have some patience please.
ok thnx
btw bey brad thers a youtube video i thnk of beyblade is not dead are you in it n if yes which 1 was you
yes i'm the dude with spiky hair and blue v-neck t-shirt who's talking a lot and hugging people
lol you have alot of the blades im looking for to. Draciel blades are rather cheap on ebay but if im sure it would be better getting them from Brad atleast thats what im trying to do.
(Mar. 27, 2009  2:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes i'm the dude with spiky hair and blue v-neck t-shirt who's talking a lot and hugging people
What a lovable guy! xD Say, where was Beyblade's Not Dead?

Rei, I have Driger V2 (unopened), Gaia Dragoon V (unopened), and a few other Beyblades you might like. PM me if you want.
(Mar. 27, 2009  3:58 PM)Deikailo Wrote: What a lovable guy! xD Say, where was Beyblade's Not Dead?

Anime North 08.
(Mar. 27, 2009  7:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Anime North 08.
I wasn't aware you changed the name annually. Makes more sense now...
(Mar. 27, 2009  10:03 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I wasn't aware you changed the name annually. Makes more sense now...

The events I've hosted were:

Beyblade Tag Revolution
Beyblade Grand Battle Tournament
BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!
And now Beyblade War Room.
bey brad do u have any cool lanchers as well tht i cud
buy
or any1 else *
What do you mean by "cool launchers"?
(Mar. 27, 2009  10:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The events I've hosted were:

Beyblade Tag Revolution
Beyblade Grand Battle Tournament
BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!
And now Beyblade War Room.
How did Tag Revolution work out? Were there enough people to do that?