anyone going to host a tournement in craig co. ?

i do not meet the reqirments of being a tournament orginizer. so will any one host a tournament near me? i have always wanted to be in a tournement but never could go across the country for one.
(Jul. 27, 2019  7:13 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote: YEAH ME . BUT WHICH CONTINENT.

you'd need to become an organizer in order to do host a tournament and I'm pretty sure you'd need to be 13+ in order to become one
IN MY WBBA WE SEND INVITES TO BLADERS THAT ARE INTERESTED

AS A 10 YEAR OLD I GET ALOT OF MONEY. I SELL BEY BLADES IN SCHOOL.

north amarica

(Jul. 27, 2019  7:25 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

you'd need to become an organizer in order to do host a tournament and I'm pretty sure you'd need to be 13+ in order to become one

true, what i'm saying is can anyone else create one please

(Jul. 27, 2019  7:36 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote: IN MY WBBA WE SEND INVITES TO BLADERS THAT ARE INTERESTED

cool
(Jul. 27, 2019  9:06 PM)Foxblade Wrote:

north amarica

(Jul. 27, 2019  7:25 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: you'd need to become an organizer in order to do host a tournament and I'm pretty sure you'd need to be 13+ in order to become one

(Jul. 27, 2019  7:36 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote: IN MY WBBA WE SEND INVITES TO BLADERS THAT ARE INTERESTED

cool

that was directed towards emperor 1 since he doesn't understand how to host tournaments
(Jul. 27, 2019  9:18 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2019  9:06 PM)Foxblade Wrote: north amarica

cool
oh
that was directed towards emperor 1 since he doesn't understand how to host tournaments
Go ask around in the Beyblade Communities section for something like this.
(Jul. 27, 2019  10:15 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Go ask around in the Beyblade Communities section for something like this.

ok