any site to watch burst evolution eng dub

can anyone tell me some good sites to watch beyblade burst evolution English dub other than cartoon crazy that site is slow.
(Dec. 26, 2017  4:21 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: can anyone tell me some good sites to watch beyblade burst evolution English dub other than cartoon crazy that site is slow.

Hotanime.tv
(Dec. 26, 2017  4:34 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2017  4:21 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: can anyone tell me some good sites to watch beyblade burst evolution English dub other than cartoon crazy that site is slow.

Hotanime.tv

ok thanks
I just googled that name and no site came is that even a real site?
(Dec. 27, 2017  10:46 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: I just googled that name and no site came is that even a real site?

The website is actually hotanime.me
(Dec. 27, 2017  3:58 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2017  10:46 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: I just googled that name and no site came is that even a real site?

The website is actually hotanime.me
Ok thanks
I tried that site, but it's a fake, data stealing one. Click to watch an episode and you get the message that your computer is now infected with a virus, pay them or they'll steal your card details. Had to reboot to close it.
(Jan. 19, 2018  9:47 PM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote: I tried that site, but it's a fake, data stealing one.  Click to watch an episode and you get the message that your computer is now infected with a virus, pay them or they'll steal your card details.  Had to reboot to close it.
really?  i watched 12 eps on hotanime. Me and never had a problem
(Jan. 19, 2018  10:24 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: Watchcartoononline.io

Thanks, that one actually works!
(Dec. 26, 2017  4:39 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2017  4:34 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Hotanime.tv

ok thanks

use animetoon.org

u could watch new episodes soon after its japan aring on www7.kickassanime.io
Justanimedownloads.net

U can download and also watch
Beyblade.com has up to Episode 29