any Irish Beybladers?

One of you people should become an organiser
(Jul. 14, 2023  9:27 AM)Stumageddon2 Wrote: One of you people should become an organiser

Probably lol, though id prefer to participate myself and I have no experience as an organiser
(Aug. 13, 2023  3:02 PM)Milgo Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2023  9:27 AM)Stumageddon2 Wrote: One of you people should become an organiser

Probably lol, though id prefer to participate myself and I have no experience as an organiser
Yea
(Jan. 10, 2023  7:41 AM)Milgo Wrote: I forgot about this thread
I'm from near Belfast, County Antrim area, but I've made the drive down to Dublin before and have slowly but surely gotten a fair few people up here interested in Beyblade and would absolutely have myself and a few other participants come down if there was a tournament. (Also a perfect excuse to visit my favourite music shop there.)

Wow I'm sorry I was on a break from beyblades but now I'm back I'm from Donegal I'll see if I can organise anything

Indeed but we need people that will come to tournaments

(Aug. 13, 2023  3:02 PM)Milgo Wrote:

Same fr

Indeed but we need people that will come to tournaments

I'm sure there's plenty of people that would
Well if you need any publicity for local beyblade stuff, I'm a "qualified" video editor/graphic designer (basically just means I have a mickey mouse BTEC) but would be happy to lend my skills and potentially upload tournament coverage to my channel

in regards to people coming to tournaments, I've a group of friends who all have beyblades and I'm sure theyd be down to participate Smile
New on here, or I say I am new account had been on here for a few years. MFB blader here. I suggest if we want we can make either a reddit or discord for Beyblade Ireland or something. I would be all for some tornaments. If anyone sees this in the future my discord is attached to my profile so if you want to reach out just go search me on the WBO discord and dm me. Id be happy to get something roling on this, since most of use mfb people are becoming older.
(Dec. 14, 2023  2:42 AM)Sonsto Wrote: New on here, or I say I am new account had been on here for a few years. MFB blader here. I suggest if we want we can make either a reddit or discord for Beyblade Ireland or something. I would be all for some tornaments. If anyone sees this in the future my discord is attached to my profile so if you want to reach out just go search me on the WBO discord and dm me. Id be happy to get something roling on this, since most of use mfb people are becoming older.

Hey mate I'm from Ireland would love to build up the Beyblade community over here for sure Message myself on Discord irishcoach
(Feb. 20, 2024  12:07 AM)KingMarzy Wrote: Hey mate I'm from Ireland would love to build up the Beyblade community over here for sure Message myself on Discord irishcoach

Sent ya an FR on discord, should be Under he4dl3ss_phi
(Apr. 04, 2024  4:29 PM)Phi Nozomu Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2024  12:07 AM)KingMarzy Wrote: Hey mate I'm from Ireland would love to build up the Beyblade community over here for sure Message myself on Discord irishcoach

Sent ya an FR on discord, should be Under he4dl3ss_phi

Sent you a request there wasn't sure if was a real person or a bot