a website i made

hello.i made a website months ago and i want to share it with you.click here
if you want to check it out.....

but first,if you are asking me why i already have over 60 members,I EXACTLY HAVE NO IDEA.maybe they are spammer's,no?

pls join this website!
No offense but a whole bunch of the threads you copied from here...
that website is pretty bad buddy. its just a ripoff of the wbo.
Thats true, I hear Divorce. Anyway thread needs to needs closed!
RAWBB!

Well looks like I am starting to really get noticed around the forums.
Ya,can someone lock this thread now?seems i need better experience :\
(May. 23, 2011  1:41 AM)quetzacoatl Wrote: Ya,can someone lock this thread now?seems i need better experience :\

No it isn't that, it's just you need to find better ideas for the site than just the ones you can get simply here...
What is a better idea than naming it after me?
(May. 23, 2011  6:45 AM)RAW Wrote: What is a better idea than naming it after me?

I don't think he was naming it after you...
(May. 23, 2011  4:12 PM)LeoneLione Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  6:45 AM)RAW Wrote: What is a better idea than naming it after me?

I don't think he was naming it after you...

true.

i named it RAW so it will mean Ripping Around the World
yo... im a web developer, and im from the Philippines, i could help , but another forum? do we really need another one?

The forum for PH BBladers does not have that much activity either...

and its better to get a paid hosting rather the free ones... security, ad blocking, bots, etc...
dude it's nice but it's not looking like u have created it
(May. 24, 2011  2:13 AM)screwpapa Wrote: yo... im a web developer, and im from the Philippines, i could help , but another forum? do we really need another one?

The forum for PH BBladers does not have that much activity either...

and its better to get a paid hosting rather the free ones... security, ad blocking, bots, etc...

what can you expect from a 12-y/o kid?
i mean, is another forum? do you really need another one?
(May. 25, 2011  11:05 AM)screwpapa Wrote: i mean, is another forum? do you really need another one?

yes, exactly. first of all, the web site is cool and i can't believe a twelve years old kid did that. it's magnificent and i believe you can develop far more better next time by improving and learn from other people here in wbo but do we need another web site that is quite similar to this one?
i don't really think it's necessary but the website you created is rather cool and awesome! keep on the progress man!

in short, good job and try to improve your skill.Pinching_eyes