4.26%
rock pegasus
2.13%
earth eagle
34.04%
rock orso
4.26%
Total: 100% 47 vote(s)
well where to start? well, i wish i could say i live in coma village (I did spell that right, didn't I?), but unfortunetly i'm not Ginka. Or am I? No im not XD. but i do live in a small village around the mountains. i remember i used to rock the bey statium with my dragoon... now i'm doing it with my pegasus! if anyone would like to face me in a match...good luck finding me...of course i would love to face you, it's just that my over-packed-with-fun-and-friends days are crowded enough Grin.....eh?....yes, you got me, I'm one of those kinds of guys that doesn't traval mutch farther then to my secret skating place......well not very secret i guess......what?....no,no,no! what do you take my for, a bag of beans?.....well, if do belive me then you can hike....however many miles to get here!......well, where i live is none of you conserne right at the moment....now, where was I? AH, yes! I now battle with pegasus at my side, i know my pegasus up, down, left, and right! it's an uncostumized storm pegasus 105RF. Also, i'd like to go on record saying: "not once have i met a blader with a spirit so big, a smile so great, and a heart so pure then my friends when we beyblade together!" .......sargent major..out!
Hello And WELCOME TO THE WBO
thank you, I appreseate the kindness! to tell you the truth,i have been waiting to get an acount here. i found this website before and when i heard they hosted tornaments, i just could wait! I have been training with pegasus a lot lately, and by the way, do you know if they sell Ruber Flat performence tips seperletly from the beys? I'd hate to have to wast a bey and not practice with it. you see, my pegasus' tip keeps getting smaller and smaller, any more training without a new one could mean trouble...
That means it worning...anyway WELCOME!!
WELCOME!!!
thank you! I hope that you will be able to answer my question!
Welcome to the Site!
Welcome to the WBO dude!!!XD
Welcome Smile
thank you all very mutch, unfortunatly my other forum, in witch i was hoping people could have a "on stop spot" to find new techneices for battleing, was closed. I do understand now that if someone found one they make a new forum. but like i said it was intended to help people find what they were looking for without looking through all of the forums...
Welcome to the WBO! Grin
thank you everyone.....since it kinda odd that i know everyone that's posted so far and/or seen their post/threds it's nice to know that their kind enugh to welcome me Grin....the funney part is idk what i ment by that :L
Welcome to the WBO! I wonder if your mountain village is near my mountain village?
Welcome to the WBO! Need any help? PM me!Smile
welcome!
welcome to wbo need any kind of help related to anything just feel free and pm me ok
hope ur experience here will going to be very nice