5.41%
eh
2.70%
cheetos
43.24%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
Iceburn
Well played.

anyWhoo, Y U NAO POAST STOREE! IZ GOOBJD! MOOAARRR! NAO!
i liekz in
chratcer;gunter penguin
aeg:yet ot be wieghed
bay;freezy pingu
specialu moev:penguin eeggg plop
personalitay;stares at you.
This is boss
NAO POTSESES MOAR
GIES NU PAR ADID

hop u liekzzz eet ^................^
CARCTER Reqestz Peilllz nano.

Nayme: s00per beest gai
baiy: ulitmate horsie 501 gt (gewd typ)
spaciel mooove; horsie pew pew
Ayge: 7 an twoe qwoorters
persinality: he lieks iyece creaem
doz each captr hav wors and wors gramr the farthr u get?
I don't know whether to laugh or cry right now. I think I'll do both.

I really don't understand why this hasn't been closed yet. Maybe it's just too funny to be closed.

Anyways, if it wouldn't trouble you Nano, I would very much appreciate having a self-created character that would represent everything I wish I could be in an imaginary world that could participate alongside other protagonists in your fan fiction.

Name: Blue Ivy
Bey: Da baus 100RP (Random Personalities)
Appearance: 15 year old High School Student
Personality: With a larger than life attitude, little Blue believes he can make it as a famous Beyblader one day. He appreciates all of beyblades great qualities and superfluous aspects. He was always told that he could be anything he wanted to, but learned that this was not the case when he tried to be a bird. He has now taken a deeper appreciation in having arms and not wings. He has an allergy to Penicillin and taco sauce, and loves to follow his fellow protagonists on their quest to be the best they can be.

Your understanding of this request is greatly appreciated.
I can't understand most of the stuff that is written on this thread.
That's the point. You're not supposed to be able to. Think of it like most of the stories in this particular forum, except this is a satire. The writer uses language and grammar in such a way as to mock stories that use the same brand of grammar, except the other stories use it in seriousness.
WORST STORY EVER! explains all. He purposely made it carp. We have some weird people on here
Did you even read the damn post above you? Don't be an idiot please, and read before you post.
once I understood it,it was just plain weird
(Jan. 17, 2012  12:58 AM)Sparta Wrote: I don't know whether to laugh or cry right now. I think I'll do both.

I really don't understand why this hasn't been closed yet. Maybe it's just too funny to be closed.

Anyways, if it wouldn't trouble you Nano, I would very much appreciate having a self-created character that would represent everything I wish I could be in an imaginary world that could participate alongside other protagonists in your fan fiction.

Name: Blue Ivy
Bey: Da baus 100RP (Random Personalities)
Appearance: 15 year old High School Student
Personality: With a larger than life attitude, little Blue believes he can make it as a famous Beyblader one day. He appreciates all of beyblades great qualities and superfluous aspects. He was always told that he could be anything he wanted to, but learned that this was not the case when he tried to be a bird. He has now taken a deeper appreciation in having arms and not wings. He has an allergy to Penicillin and taco sauce, and loves to follow his fellow protagonists on their quest to be the best they can be.

Your understanding of this request is greatly appreciated.

If you're having request problems I feel bad for ya son, I got 99 problems and a character ain't one.

What do you mean it sucks? IT'S AMAZING AND YOU KNOW IT.

I'll try to add on tomorrow, if I have the time.