Zune HD

[Image: Zune-HD_hi-rez_01.jpg]
i saw this, it's sick
This looks awesome. I wonder how large it will be? If reasonable I would not mind ditching my dated 30 gig video (providing zune software doesn't suck anymore.)
(Apr. 11, 2009  3:03 AM)Maz Wrote: http://www.engadget.com/2009/04/10/is-this-the-zune-hd/

Just saw this, looks interesting. Hope it has a web browser and a slide out keyboard.

And flash and at least 60gb.
OMGGGGGGGGG

Do wanttttttttt

And Khel, the Zune software is awesome now, I much prefer it to iTunes.
(Apr. 11, 2009  3:18 AM)Roan Wrote: OMGGGGGGGGG

Do wanttttttttt

And Khel, the Zune software is awesome now, I much prefer it to iTunes.

You know what, I shall check it out (been ages since I last used it). Currently itunes lags on my desktop which has a 2.4 Ghz core 2 duo and like 2 gb of ram. While my hardware is not great, this is still unacceptable, and I need a replacement.
itunes on windows is bloated as hell
khel, Wmp 11 and Zune are great software.
itunes seems to have been ruined by bloat and sneaky installs

cool find Maz.
(Apr. 11, 2009  3:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: itunes on windows is bloated as hell

hahaha
So this is why Radioshack recalled our stock of Zunes...
Im sure apple has another new ipod ready to drop soon to combat this.
(Apr. 11, 2009  3:50 AM)Maz Wrote: Im sure apple has another new ipod ready to drop soon to combat this.
The new shuffle! With the ingenious design of putting the controls in their headphones! The ones I so hate...Pinching_eyes

iPods are overrated anyhow. Uncertain Really, they don't have to combat it; their name sells no matter what they throw on the market. You don't know how many idiots come in every day with no knowledge about what an iPod is, but they want it anyhow.
Holy carp, I just downloaded the zune software on my laptop and I really like it (nicer than itunes and WMP). I shall test it on my desktop soon and see how it likes it. If all goes well I probably will dump itunes. I just have to get used to a few differences here and there first.
the ipod shuffle is a truly terrible product especially when compared to the sansa clip (or really, anything)

i do want an ipod nano tho
(Apr. 11, 2009  4:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: the ipod shuffle is a truly terrible product especially when compared to the sansa clip (or really, anything)

ipod nano chromatic rocks i have one but zune hd looks sick
(Apr. 11, 2009  4:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: the ipod shuffle is a truly terrible product especially when compared to the sansa clip (or really, anything)

There's only one reason why I'd buy a shuffle: because Monster produces a set of headphones that have a shuffle dock directly on the ear. You simply put the shuffle on the headphone and you're done. No wires that I constantly break. However, this is for the old shuffle.

I don't want anything to do with Apple products. I had a 30gb iPod. I had to replace it 5 times within the manufacturer's warranty. Yes, FIVE.

If I want anything from Apple, I'm just going to jack my brother's edge iPhone when he upgrades to the 3G. My coworker and I were discussing that, if an iPhone supports a SIM, it's possibly to put an iPhone on AT&T's prepaid network for less than Apple's plan. I was interested.

I might get this Zune. I have 16gb in my Sansa and that only fills up a small fraction of my music. Uncertain
aluminum macbook owns, sorry apple haters
(Apr. 11, 2009  4:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: aluminum macbook owns, sorry apple haters
I hate laptops. :? I use my netbook, but only because it's extremely durable and it's easy to move around when I can't get my stolen WiFi and need to adjust it.
(Apr. 11, 2009  5:28 AM)Artie Wrote: this better carp support os x

don't worry, it won't
(Apr. 11, 2009  5:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: don't worry, it won't

i hate you
Honestly as much as I hope that it does have OS X support, I have a pretty good feeling that it won't. Which sucks.

But oh well, this thing looks hot as hell, I can't wait for details to surface.
aren't sales slugging though? so wouldn't it be good to add the possibility of more users buying one?

is it really that hard to program os x support?
Man, looks hot but after that whole 30GB meltdown on new years...

I'm scared.
(Apr. 11, 2009  6:04 PM)Artie Wrote: aren't sales slugging though? so wouldn't it be good to add the possibility of more users buying one?

is it really that hard to program os x support?

Probably not, but I guess they don't feel a significant portion of Apple users will switch over. Apple also has a fairly closed business model, and won't make it easy for them to release it.
Found my new MP3. My iPod Classic's hold switch broke, and considering I use it at school everyday for 4 hours in my pocket; the hold switch is a necessity.

Time for an upgrade Joyful_3