Zombie and Spin Stealer Discussion

(Aug. 15, 2010  8:44 AM)Kei Wrote: There was one insane match I had against kool-kid today where I clearly stole spin from his Defense type.

There was 2 or 3 insane matches.

But i was using MF Earth Bull R145WB
And he stole all of my spin that i had left to win.

But now i know just to use C145 :l
(Aug. 15, 2010  5:07 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Trust me, you want to use GB145 for everything.

Disregard that statement Kool-Kid. C145 is good for low attackers while GB is good for high attackers. Now toward Mc Frown, just because you have better results with GB145 doesn't mean you have to disregard all testing done with these... Please don't try to mislead other members.
I would think you use C145 for the Free Spinning. It wouldn't steal anything from free-spinning parts.
Well for LLDrago, GB145 but for any other low attacker like quetz, storm peg 100rf, Leone 100rf, its your best bet to use c145.
Look at test results. GB145 is consistently better, even against low attackers.
Have you personally tested both extensively, or are you going off of other's testing?
(Aug. 16, 2010  2:49 PM)Corey Wrote: Have you personally tested both extensively, or are you going off of other's testing?

I'm almost completely certain he did not lol. I have though. GB145 is actually more effective. The gap between the track and wheel seems to be rarely hit when Earth is used. It is best used against wheels like Leone, Lightning, or Pegasis. C145 traps wheels similar to Storm, Ray, and Sagitarrio with its gimmick and grinding down the opponent's spin more quickly than GB145 to try to ensure a win since very few wheels unlike Pegasis, Leone, and Lightning have a late game smash. These wheels like seem to be unaffected and still smash the defender out. IMO, it's still a matter of particular taste when it comes to these tracks. Just suiting your defender to different situations. But besides this, I think that when it comes to speaking of spin-stealers and zombies, they are essentially the same besides one having a bearing shaft and the other not having one. I think they should both be classified as spin stealers as Daegor stated because one is just a sub-type of the other.
I only ask because I get consistently better results against low attackers with C145 as my defensive track. He's continuously saying 'trust me, GB145 is much better' or 'C145 is carp'...but it's pretty silly to say such a thing if you don't own the parts.
(Aug. 16, 2010  4:11 PM)Ozzy Wrote: But besides this, I think that when it comes to speaking of spin-stealers and zombies, they are essentially the same besides one having a bearing shaft and the other not having one. I think they should both be classified as spin stealers as Daegor stated because one is just a sub-type of the other.

No ... the distinction between a Spin-Stealer and a Zombie is not the presence of a Bearing Shaft; it's the ability for Life after Death, hence "Zombie", referring to its "undead" nature.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Zombie
(Aug. 16, 2010  6:18 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2010  4:11 PM)Ozzy Wrote: But besides this, I think that when it comes to speaking of spin-stealers and zombies, they are essentially the same besides one having a bearing shaft and the other not having one. I think they should both be classified as spin stealers as Daegor stated because one is just a sub-type of the other.

No ... the distinction between a Spin-Stealer and a Zombie is not the presence of a Bearing Shaft; it's the ability for Life after Death, hence "Zombie", referring to its "undead" nature.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Zombie

If that is so then by your logic, this combo would be a zombie as well although everytime I mention it, It's said to not be one:

AR: Tiger Defenser
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Dranzer S Bearing Shaft with Neo-Left Casings
BB: Spiral Change Base (Attack mode)

This combo has most likely, which I'm almost completely sure, the best Life after Death in the game of Beyblade. So if the term "Zombie" exists primarily on its Life After Death ability, why isnt this combo a zombie but instead called a spin stealer?
It needs to have both. A Zombie is a Spin-Stealer which has Life after Death.

Who doesn't call it a Zombie? I've never used that specific customisation, but if it steals spin and possesses Life after Death, then it's a Zombie. I don't know what you're trying to say, or prove ...
(Aug. 16, 2010  4:11 PM)Ozzy Wrote: I have though. GB145 is actually more effective.

Why is it effective? Is it because of the weight of GB145?
Not only would it be the weight but also the way the weight is distributed. The metal balls create two different types of forces of spin. C145 has only that one gimmick that not only doesn't add any rotation increase but also is lighter than GB145 making it easier to toss around. On the topic of zombie/spin stealers, would bottoms such as D and WD be considered to have Life After Death?
(Aug. 16, 2010  10:41 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Not only would it be the weight but also the way the weight is distributed. The metal balls create two different types of forces of spin. C145 has only that one gimmick that not only doesn't add any rotation increase but also is lighter than GB145 making it easier to toss around. On the topic of zombie/spin stealers, would bottoms such as D and WD be considered to have Life After Death?

LAD happens when the AR/Wheel/WD is on the stadium floor and the bey continues to spin... yes they probably would if it were possible for any wheel to perform this...