Zombie Custom

Hey. This is my first ever custom i made on my own. I am still new to everything here so bear with me.

Here it is:

AR
Turtle Survivor (Metal Draciel or Master Dranzer)

WD
Wide Survivor [Still need to know where i can get it from]

SG
Bearing SG 2 (Wolborg 2) Against Attacking Beyblades
Bearing Base (Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger) Usual Use

BB
Customize Grip (Dragoon V2)

SP
Survivor Ring (Dark Series)

I got all of these from bey Wiki Zombie article. If you are having trouble understanding the terms i used like Customize Grip (I dont even know what it is) then don't ask me. If you can, tell me what they mean xP. Thanks for your help! Also, Would this combo be aloud in MFB format?
Bearing Base plus shaft is incompatible with Customize grip base. And why the hell would you use turtle survivor? It seems like you picked everything based on names than anything else. What is your concept of this zombie?
I don't know. Im just trying to see if i can get a combo right. Forget about this one cuz obviously can't do a combo right now. Sorry.
If you want to learn about parts, customizations, and harmony between parts, read the build me a combo thread. After a while, you'll start understanding how to put parts together. In the way other bladers can.
To make this custom work, you would need to put Bearing Base into the shaft of Wolborg or Wolborg 2 and then have it be in left spin, since that is the only way Turtle Survivor will work correctly on spin stealers. I'm not sure how good of a Zombie this is, though. I would probably change the AR to something more circular like Tiger Defenser or the Gyro AR (the best choice but rare as hell).
I guess it doesn't matter anyway, thoyugh, since you had no idea of the parts you were atlking about. Click the links in the Zombie article to learn more about them (only the orange links work, though).
So basically, you just copied from the Beywiki articles? You don't have these parts, or even know what they are?

Then there's no reason for this topic to exist.