Zeta driver broken???

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The modes on the Zeta driver are stuck and wont move...[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It was weird though, I was just using it normally.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Notes:[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It is Hasbro (Not fake, bought it in the shops).[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It was working before but now I have no idea what happened and what I should do.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It isn't used, it's new.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I tried using oil but it didn’t work.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Can you please help me fix it?[/font]

AHHH WHAT HAPPENED

Basically, the modes on the zeta driver are stuck and won’t move
It’s hasbro it isn’t fake it’s new
It was working before
It isn’t used and I tried using oil
Can you help me fix it?
pull the tip up and turn it
(Apr. 04, 2022  1:44 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: [The modes on the Zeta driver are stuck and wont move...[/font][/size]
It was weird though, I was just using it normally.[]
Notes It is Hasbro (Not fake, bought it in the shops).
It was working before but now I have no idea what happened and what I should do. It isn't used, it's new.I tried using oil but it didn’t work.
Can you please help me fix it? AHHH WHAT HAPPENED. Basically, the modes on the zeta driver are stuck and won’t move
It’s hasbro it isn’t fake it’s new
It was working before
It isn’t used and I tried using oil
Can you help me fix it?
Pull the tip out first, then turn it. Afterwards, push it back in to lock it. When the tips are pushed all the way into the driver, they can't turn to prevent them from turning in battle,