Zero G Attack Draft

This is an article for the Terminology section, sooo...
Quote:'''Zero-G Attack''' is a type of Beyblade Attack strategy that aims to sway the opposing Beyblade out of the Stadium; thus, it is also called "Sway Attack". Zero-G Attack, as expected, is only possible in Zero-G Stadiums. As the Stadium sways with the Beyblade's movement, it causes the opposing Beyblade to move around the stadium wildly and become destablized destabilized and off balance. In turn, this causes it to 'slide' or drop out of the stadium, without requiring both Beyblades to make contact.

When attempting to use Zero-G Attack, Beyblades should focus on maintaining speed, and in most instances, weight. Speed is an important factor, as it allows the stadium to become destablized, thus increasing chances for a SKO. Weight is an important factor as well, since the attacker usually cannot sway the other Beyblade if it is significantly lighter than the opponent. It also helps reduce the chances of the Zero-G Attack Beyblade self KOing.

Spin direction plays a role as well. Generally, though not impossible, a left rotating Beyblade cannot sway out a right rotating Beyblade. Zero-G Attack works best when pitted against a Beyblade of the same spin direction.

CF and GCF are currently the best bottoms to use for Zero-G Attack, due to their ability to scrape the Stadium floor, resulting in an imbalance of the stadium as a whole. They are benefited by the ring that surrounds them, being able to scrape the stadium floor and sway the stadium to extreme angles. In addition, FB, GF, and XF are also decent choices; FB because of it's its ability to retain stamina near the end of battles while still providing good sway, and GF and XF, both because of of their extremely high speeds in battle.
An MF, MF-H, MSF, or MSF-H should be used to add weight, as well as to increase traction with the stadium floor.

[[Category:Terminology]]
Sorry for the slight necro, but this is what I think it should be like

Im uncertain abour GCF, as it has poor, very poor stamina compared to CF, and IIRC, a track to be considered was F230? wpardin had something like Duo F230 CF going around, and *Ginga* tested it.

But it's a good start, just needs some more input from the guys on top of us Wink
Just noticed that somebody had edited my draft, ahah. Thanks Kujikato! I completely forgot about adding a MSF-H to the article. Should I add that a MF or MF-H should be used too? After all, not everybody has a Zero G Beyblade.
Yes, MF-H should be used for pre-0G Beys in the 0G Stadia.
I have edited the OP! Wait, has any formal testing been done about GF being good in Zero G?
Nope.
Ah. I have taken the part about XF out, and I have fixed a few grammatical errors. Anything else?
Hm, I can edit this if you wish. It's decent, but some work can be done.

May I clarify what you are referring to when you say "scrape the stadium floor" in reference to CF and GCF? You go on to describe the ring as well, albeit with a different purpose in mind, so I am slightly confused about what your purpose in saying that is...
I guess GF will provide the kind of sway effect in a BB-10
Also,spin tracks don't play a significant part when it comes to sway attack?cause all of the talk has been about the weight and performance tip

Also adding,has anyone tested GB145 for Zero-G?As far as I've heard,it's good for balance,and then there's MF(Metal Flat)which has high stamina potential.
can someone test GB145 and MF please?
Ga, sorry, I may have misread the stub about Samurai Ifraid... I will fix that when I have time to. The ring around it is supposed to scrape the stadium floor.

And yes, go ahead, make any edits you see fit. Thanks for pointing out that glaring error I missed...
after CF scrapes the stadium floor,does it manage to gain stability quickly?
Quote:'''Zero G Attack''' is a type of Beyblade Attack strategy? that aims to sway the opposing Beyblade out of the Stadium; thus, it is also called "Sway Attack". Zero G Attack, as expected, is only possible in Zero G Stadiums. As the Stadium sways with the Beyblade's movement, it causes the opposing Beyblade to move around the stadium wildly and become destablized destabilized and off balance. In turn, this causes it to 'slide' or drop out of the stadium, without requiring both Beyblades to make contact.

When attempting to use Zero G Attack, Beyblades should focus on maintaining speed, and in most instances, weight. Speed is an important factor, as it allows the stadium to become more shaky (Maybe change wording), thus increasing chances for a SKO. Weight is an important factor as well, since the attacker usually cannot sway the other Beyblade if it is significantly lighter than the opponent. WeightIt also helps reduce the chances of the Zero G Attack Beyblade self KOing.

Spin direction plays a role as well. Generally, though not impossible, a left rotating Beyblade cannot sway out a right rotating Beyblade. Zero G Attack works best when pitted against a Beyblade of the same spin direction.

CF and GCF are currently the best bottoms to use for Zero G Attack, due to their ability to scrape the Stadium floor, resulting in an imbalance of the stadium as a whole. They also are benefited by the ring that surrounds them, adding some stability in battles. In addition, FB and XF are also decent choices, FB because of it's its ability to retain stamina near the end of battles while still providing good sway, and XF because of its natural speed.

An MF, MF-H, MSF, or MSF-H should be used to add weight, as well as to increase? traction with the stadium floor.

[[Category:Terminology]]

I made some edits. I also think Zero-G should have a dash in it, right?
Fixed, thanks Imperial. I edited the section where it added stability in the CF article, ahah. And, yes Zero-G should have a dash in it. Thanks!

Anything else, or do you guys think that this article is ready?
Add GF to the list.

It still needs testing, but it is most likely, if not definitely Top Tier.
Okay, edited and fixed. Though I'm still a bit doubtful we should be putting it on there when there isn't any formal testing done...

EDIT: Oh wait...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-GF-Discu...ero-G-Only

Sorry about that. Anything else?
Add some more clarification to the usage of CF and GCF. Add the fact that the ring helps with regaining stability.
Hey guys, I have found that WD, a big surprise for me is very good in Sway attack. I have tested this with MSF-H Ifraid Bahamdia SP230WD against MSF-H Phoenic Girago SA165(defense mode) GF. It has had 18 consecutive wins against MSF-H Phoenic Girago SA165GF but also 4 losses. WD is also a very good balance type tip for the Zero-G saga.
I think I know what your talking about, I've had similar things happen. However, either the WD has to be pretty worn, or you have to rip the Bey real aggressively. Otherwise another Bey needs to start swaying it first, and it will kind of mimic its movements and "countersway". Those are the only kind of results Ive seen.
Cool. But yeah. With the SP230, it is a unbeatable beyblade for the tournament.
I know weight is good but can you have to much weight?