Zatch Bell

The scanlation group, Null, has ZIPs of their scanlated chapters, untouched versions (though be wary if you don't wanna see child dongle).

I'm thinking of rereading the series myself.
I miss zatch bell Crying.Cartoon network drooping toonami was their BIGGEST mistake.Hope your happy cartoon network Angry
This truly was epic. After Toonami died, little Titan (Being His Crafty Self) went to the internet. I wish it could be reborn, like Duel Masters.
BUMP
(not sure if thats a right time...)
I'm back ^^ anyway. ah yes Zach Bell. I also dont know how it ends. though i do no thats Kiddo gets kicked of as well as Brago. in the end its Zeno and Zach. (having to look up final ep on youtube which is in Japanese with subs) Ive seen that even the mangas stop at a certain point before everything goes crazy with Zofis and the evil stuff.
Back in my middle school days I tried watching this online. I liked it a lot, but I couldn't find very many dubbed episodes uploaded. Of course, they're probably all online by now. I should try it again.
well the fact that they finished the english dubbed series before it all ended does mean that all episodes were not translated. though the manga...maybe
oh i will be watching zatch bell but the English version i hate it its so bad so i got all 150 episodes to that anime imported from japan i will watch it in cool awsome Japanese like a boss
(Feb. 01, 2011  7:46 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: It was a great show, but then Zatch and Keyo(if that's his name) started doing unnecessary crying.Tired
almost every episode things were serious lol
Why is this such an underrated series?
Crying