ZOMBIE U

Poll: what do you think of this thread and zombi u if you like it i will make more

this thread is awsome and zombi u is awsome
100.00%
this thread is good and zombi u is good
0%
this thread is not bad and zombi u
0%
this thread is ok and zombi u is ok
0%
this thread is bad and zombi u is bad
0%
this thread is terrible and zombi u is terrible
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Hello bladers this is ZOMBI U OH YAH THIS IS THE THREAD TO TALK ABOUT ZOMBI U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and where back with a NEW GAME TO TALK ABOUT, ZOMBI U and we WILL talk about your favorite wepons,hints, tricks and anything else you would like to talk about, [/align]
So my last thread wasn't that populiar and that's ok even if there was no replys i know what i have to do to fix those mistakes and i will keep making these threads so i can make them perfect, so please reply.
now here's something that i did not put on my last thread, information, but for zombi u,: alright zombi u was a game made for the wii u and it was realeased in north america on November 18, 2012, and then it was realeased in Europe and Australia on November 30, 2012, and in Japan on December 8, 2012.
what this game is about is you as a suvivor tries to survive a zombie apocalypse in London.and when you die you change into another charector.
plot:400 years ago, a person named john dee creates an apocalyptic prophecy known as The Black Prophecy which happened in 2012. the Black Prophecy begins to be realised in the form of a zombie outbreak in London England. Sometime after the outbreak, the surviors is led to the Prepper's bunker, which they are provided with weapons, a "bug-out bag" (BOB), and a scanner. It is revealed that the Prepper was a Raven of Dee but left the organization due to a disagreement in philosophy: Dee had realized that Black Angels would save the world. The Ravens believed that Dee was referring to their organization, but the Prepper, believed he was talking about something terrible.
ok now the boring part is finally over, now it's time for a part one video:
[align=left]ok here's a picture of zombi u:[Image: Zombi-U-feature.jpg] ok it's almost finally over but before we end this thread here's something i need to tell you: ok just like the last thread if you post you get a good beyblade combo, but i know the holiday's are almost over, but guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just for a nice holiday gift, i'll give you an exelent beyblade combo instead of a good combo this is an amazing deal, but wait i'll give you an good and exelent beyblade combo, so what do you say you reply to this thread and you will get those two things but you'd better hurry up before the time limit is up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have until janaury 10th oh hay i forgot if you reply i'll give you pm of those two combo's i promised you,Tongue_out but anyways guy's i hope yope you love this thread and hopefully there's a couple of reply's but anyway's see until my next video game threadWink
I offer you a choice : either you at least change the topic title to something more neutral and professional, such as just "Zombi U", or you use your first thread with almost exactly the same title ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-the-best...ever-exist
sorry i will change it right now!!!!!!!!
Zombie u is awesome!
thank you evil emperior, you and kai-v will get a pm about your combo's
Thats a cool dialga color.Im guessing you play pokemon right?I play pokemon platinum and black and ive beaten both of them.PM me your friend code as well as the combos.I am looking for trainers and have found none!
(Jan. 14, 2014  10:46 PM)evil emperor Wrote: Thats a cool dialga color.Im guessing you play pokemon right?I play pokemon platinum and black and ive beaten both of them.PM me your friend code as well as the combos.I am looking for trainers and have found none!
Dude, just PM him if you want to talk to him about that. This thread is about Zombie U, Not pokemon.
sorry everyone i am just busy but i will pm you your combo's soon, sorry about you guy's waitingConfused