Yugioh General Discussion

He probably had his deck unbalanced
(Jun. 26, 2020  2:41 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: So, lately I had a battle with someone and he had like 30 spell cards, and I won, what are your thoughts?
What is the archetype?
Probably exodia
I'm finishing my new burning abyss deck and I feel this deck is not good is it ok to sell it.
eBay maybe,I guess you could do it here too, but I feel eBay is easier
Anyone know any good exodus decks that are legal
Try ygoprodeck.com

Has anyone see a toon meta deck before cause it's toonrrific. See what I did there toon and terrific
It's just me or Shaddoll makes reference to chimera ants HxH
(Jul. 06, 2020  7:22 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: It's just me or Shaddoll makes reference to chimera ants HxH

It does and why shaddoll be ripping off my man IV's gimmick puppets
(Jul. 06, 2020  7:23 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  7:22 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: It's just me or Shaddoll makes reference to chimera ants HxH

It does and why shaddoll be ripping off my man IV's gimmick puppets
IV ripped off Kite's body, and turned Kite into a Gimmick puppet
(Jul. 06, 2020  7:29 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  7:23 PM)kai edits Wrote: It does and why shaddoll be ripping off my man IV's gimmick puppets
IV ripped off Kite's body, and turned Kite into a Gimmick puppet
Where you got that from
I'm gonna be honest, I don't do deck strategy and everything i just put cards I think are good in my deck and it's been going very well for the past 2 years lol
(Jul. 07, 2020  8:39 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: I'm gonna be honest, I don't do deck strategy and everything i just put cards I think are good in my deck and it's been going very well for the past 2 years lol

It hard to run your favorite cards now because of meta. I play blackwings before now I play infernity and play of course my custom deck grima from fire emblem
This thread can be used to show off your custom yugioh Cards too. I lost mine yesterday do to my lack of space on my pc. I forgot to back it up.
Anybody know what set that has crystal beast cards.
Im thinking about playing crystal beast
(Jul. 20, 2020  6:19 PM)kai edits Wrote: Anybody know what set that has crystal beast cards.

Legendary Duelists: Ancient Millennium
(Jul. 20, 2020  7:42 PM)NAP Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  6:19 PM)kai edits Wrote: Anybody know what set that has crystal beast cards.

Legendary Duelists: Ancient Millennium

Doesn't legendary duelist season 1 have crystal beast stuff too
You should give Sacred Beasts a shot. What a fun deck with real competitive value. It probably won't win any events, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the top 32s of regionals or a YCS.
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:30 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: You should give Sacred Beasts a shot. What a fun deck with real competitive value. It probably won't win any events, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the top 32s of regionals or a YCS.

I runned that deck already when the structure deck came out. I'm gonna quit yugioh soon so. I'm gonna just stick gathering the crystal beasts
Anyone know any good exodia decks that I can make under 65 U.S dollars?
(Aug. 14, 2020  3:35 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anyone know any good exodia decks that I can make under 65 U.S dollars?

Check ygoprodeck.com
My uncle got me into yugioh but he never learned how to play. I get to teach him tonight! Also I have a couple of lost coupons for free yugioh decks I’m trying to find so I can hit the local tournament store the next time I go skylander hunting.
(Sep. 13, 2020  5:57 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: My uncle got me into yugioh but he never learned how to play. I get to teach him tonight! Also I have a couple of lost coupons for free yugioh decks I’m trying to find so I can hit the local tournament store the next time I go skylander hunting.

Cool what deck your gonna run? I retried my cyber dragon deck so tell me what deck your gonna run so I can build it for you and trade it to you.
(Sep. 13, 2020  5:57 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: My uncle got me into yugioh but he never learned how to play. I get to teach him tonight! Also I have a couple of lost coupons for free yugioh decks I’m trying to find so I can hit the local tournament store the next time I go skylander hunting.
Make a Cyberse deck (code talkers/ Salamangreats/ Ignisters) they're the best to play with(I'm not saying that they're the best decks but they're cool to play)