Yugioh General Discussion

Not to be rude but shaddoll is not meta
(Jun. 14, 2020  3:44 AM)kai edits Wrote: Not to be rude but shaddoll is not meta

It was at the early stages of last format when shaddoll got their new structure.
(Jun. 14, 2020  3:44 AM)kai edits Wrote: Not to be rude but shaddoll is not meta
Yeah, you're right, but, i'm talking about the structure, it comes with really powerful cards, that you can use in other decks, or use it to make a meta counter shaddoll
(Jun. 14, 2020  1:51 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
Yeah, you're right, but, i'm talking about the structure, it comes with really powerful cards, that you can use in other decks, or use it to make a meta counter shaddoll
Shaddoll is rip off of gimmick puppet cause it spams the board like alot of the time. I think if a deck had to be buff its inferinty because of up until now launcher and archfiend been in that ban list now there unless they need to be taken off the banlist.
(Jun. 15, 2020  2:11 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2020  1:51 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Yeah, you're right, but, i'm talking about the structure, it comes with really powerful cards, that you can use in other decks, or use it to make a meta counter shaddoll
Shaddoll is rip off of gimmick puppet cause it spams the board like alot of the time. I think if a deck had to be buff its inferinty because of up until now launcher and archfiend been in that ban list now there unless they need to be taken off the banlist.
A deck I want to get buffed is fire warrior/gemmini; the deck needs a link monster.
Also remember infernity cards in anime have not been released like infernity zero, death gun man
(Jun. 15, 2020  7:52 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Firewall should back

Now all meta decks op at least bring back fire wall?and infernity cards and the ones from the show
It caused OTKs so unless they change its effect to once per turn it is too op to be let back into the game

This is my Code talker deck profile Click This!
(Jun. 16, 2020  11:11 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
It caused OTKs so unless they change its effect to once per turn it is too op to be let back into the game

What about the infernity cards on the banlist tho
This is my @ignister deck profile! Click This!

(Jun. 16, 2020  11:27 AM)kai edits Wrote: What about the infernity cards on the banlist tho
If you mean infernity archfiend he is probably banned because his effect is not once per turn and potential loops could be made using this card to add cards to your hand, basically setting up an infinite searching loop. Same for the infernity launcher.

(Jun. 14, 2020  2:12 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Shaddoll is strong but my Cyberse it's the most versatile deck, bring 2 monsters with 3300 atk points and untargetable on the first turn.
Do you have a list of the cards in your cyberse deck?
(Jun. 16, 2020  12:11 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: This is my @ignister deck profile! Click This!

(Jun. 16, 2020  11:27 AM)kai edits Wrote: What about the infernity cards on the banlist tho
If you mean infernity archfiend he is probably banned because his effect is not once per turn and potential loops could be made using this card to add cards to your hand, basically setting up an infinite searching loop. Same for the infernity launcher.

(Jun. 14, 2020  2:12 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Shaddoll is strong but my Cyberse it's the most versatile deck, bring 2 monsters with 3300 atk points and untargetable on the first turn.

Inferinty are not good no more im a true infernity player
(Jun. 16, 2020  12:11 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: This is my @ignister deck profile! Click This!

I won't say all the cards, but, i got 3 widgets, i need 2 balancers, it's a pure cyberse, i couldn't get the new code support 'cause i backed to beyblade. But my deck works for my strategy, normaly, on the first turn i got 2 transcode talkers co-linked and sometimes a powercode.

(Jun. 16, 2020  11:11 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:

you have all cards? or its just online?
(Jun. 16, 2020  11:52 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:

I won't say all the cards, but, i got 3 widgets, i need 2 balancers, it's a pure cyberse, i couldn't get the new code support 'cause i backed to beyblade. But my deck works for my strategy, normaly, on the first turn i got 2 transcode talkers co-linked and sometimes a powercode.

(Jun. 16, 2020  11:11 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: It caused OTKs so unless they change its effect to once per turn it is too op to be let back into the game

you have all cards? or its just online?
I could get all cards but since here are no tournaments running I am not going to invest anymore money into this deck for the time being
I love how no one ever has a counter to my aroma jar. It gets funny when it keeps generating life points until I have no idea how many I have anymore
(Jun. 17, 2020  2:39 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I love how no one ever has a counter to my aroma jar. It gets funny when it keeps generating life points until I have no idea how many I have anymore
My deck can beat it
(Jun. 17, 2020  2:39 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I love how no one ever has a counter to my aroma jar. It gets funny when it keeps generating life points until I have no idea how many I have anymore
Certain lock down decks can beat it pretty easily
My deck can counter most decks if I have a good hand
(Jun. 18, 2020  4:24 PM)kai edits Wrote: My deck can counter most decks if I have a good hand
Is it an infernity deck?
No its cards that I made by myself and my infernity can beat it also
(Jun. 19, 2020  12:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: No its cards that I made by myself and my infernity can beat it also
I made cyberse support cards, i'm creating a new archetype, netstorm, it supports code talker and extra link
Mine is a fire emblem archtype that it's play style is to be at zero life points

What happened to trickstar and danger are they still meta
(Jun. 19, 2020  8:27 PM)kai edits Wrote: Mine is a fire emblem archtype that it's play style is to be at zero life points

What happened to trickstar and danger are they still meta
too many decks can overcome trickstar and danger too easily so they died out
The meta of yugioh is unbelievable unbalanced
So, lately I had a battle with someone and he had like 30 spell cards, and I won, what are your thoughts?