Poll: Do you like cactuses?

Yes
52.94%
No
29.41%
Maybe
17.65%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
The name says it! This thread is for any Yu and Tsubasa fans! Feel free to post about them! Here's a little info about the two:

Yu Tendo
Male
Golden blonde hair, adorable emerald green eyes
Bey: Flame Libra
Yu is a member of the Dark Nebula, although he is a child. Like most children, he loves toys and candy. His favorite foods are pizza and ice cream. Many people think he is annoying and whiny, due to the fact that he often complains about who and when he can battle. Ryuga was his biggest hero untill he turned his back on him during a battle with Reji. He has a giant blader's spirit!

Tsubasa Otori
Male
Silver hair, hazel eyes
Bey - Earth Eagle
Tsubasa is a quiet young man who joined the Dark Nebula as a spy for the WBBA. Before meeting Ginka and the gang, his only friend was his 'pet' Eagle. He often calls Yu, 'little boy' to get on his nerves.
Isnt 'Yu' written as 'Yuu' ?
And yes i am a fan of Tsubasa...
Can you please add their info of when they are in Metal Masters series?
(Apr. 04, 2012  3:12 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Isnt 'Yu' written as 'Yuu' ?
And yes i am a fan of Tsubasa...
Can you please add their info of when they are in Metal Masters series?

No, in the English dubbed version, Yu is spelled, ″Yu Tendo,″ not, ″Yuu Tendou,″ as many people are led to believe. Also, Yu and Tsubasa were members of Team Gan Gan Galaxy, until Tsubasa was 'fired' after being posessed by the dark power.

Hope this helps,
Duck
But the Japanese Katakana clearly writes the extra "u". It is your choice if, for some reason, you absolutely want to use the dub names, but do not try to make anyone believe that the dub versions are the better translations ... Tendou Yuu is how it is supposed to be written. Just look on Wikipedia :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ry%C5%8D_Horikawa
If you want to write it properly, either you put the line over the accentuated letter, or you write the extra letter. Dubbing companies like Nelvana often abbreviate and wrongly remove the signs of accentuations ...
I never read the katakana... Thanks for telling me this. Sorry if I offended you...
You obviously did not offend me, but hopefully your firm "No" to ashton pinto's genuine question when you were wrong did not offend him.