YsTrY7oN's Creations !

I drew this yesterday ... His eyes are creepy and his personality is an arrogant selfish guy who spends most of his time writing terrifying stories about his friends !

This was added to the Hand Drawings list.
That is creepy! Haha. I like it, though!

Is that why you hide your eyes?
(Mar. 21, 2013  12:41 PM)Tri Wrote: That is creepy! Haha. I like it, though!

Is that why you hide your eyes?

Haha I am glad you liked it. (:

Hmmm, well, maybe yeah !?!
Haha looks like Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh GX. XD

Pretty cool drawing!
(Mar. 21, 2013  12:45 PM)Cannon Wrote: Haha looks like Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh GX. XD

Pretty cool drawing!

Well my sister said the same, hah. xd

Thank you very much. (:
I drew Oreki, Oreki Houtarou. Andhh ... I'll have to admit that drawing the lazy guy takes much time ...

Gil and Lynx draw-overs were added !~
Nice picture. I like all your creations in the OP and think all of the pictures are really cool (Especially the Draw Overs). Keep it up and I can't wait to see more.
(Mar. 28, 2013  12:50 PM)Uzuma Wrote: Nice picture. I like all your creations in the OP and think all of the pictures are really cool (Especially the Draw Overs). Keep it up and I can't wait to see more.

Thank you very much. And I'm glad you liked them. (:
More coming soon ~!
iwant an signature of kai hiwatari with dranzor and flames of fires on it.with text blading scheme.

printavatar too

postavatartoo
(Apr. 09, 2013  9:21 AM)venkabeyblade Wrote: iwant an signature of kai hiwatari with dranzor and flames of fires on it.with text blading scheme.

printavatar too

postavatartoo

This is not a Signature shop. You can request one from an active Signature and Avatar shop in the Your Creations sub-forum. Search there ~
I almost killed him ... ._.

I drew this on my iPad ~

New stuff were added to the OP, check them out !~ ^.^
I just created this using Photoshop ... It's a camera lens haha

It's added to the opening post. I also added the Killerken Draw-Over ~
(Jul. 07, 2013  11:57 PM)YsTrY7oN Wrote: I just created this using Photoshop ... It's a camera lens haha

I really like this, and the rest of your work!

The Camera Lens picture looks like an icon that could be used for an actual Camera application, nice!
(Jul. 07, 2013  11:59 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2013  11:57 PM)YsTrY7oN Wrote: I just created this using Photoshop ... It's a camera lens haha

I really like this, and the rest of your work!

The Camera Lens picture looks like an icon that could be used for an actual Camera application, nice!
As LMAO I like this! Very good work Grin However try by add a pixel to the other circle to add the sense of deep, I don't know if I explained it well but I am sure that you have understood Smile
Thanks !

And happy new year everyone ~! [: I made this :

And it's added to Random Works.
(Jan. 01, 2014  2:59 AM)YsTrY7oN Wrote: Thanks !

And happy new year everyone ~! [: I made this :

And it's added to Random Works.

Too much *bling* *bling*
It's good, heh.
(Jan. 01, 2014  11:25 AM)uno Wrote: Too much *bling* *bling*
It's good, heh.

Haha thanks. And happy new year to you. [: