Youtube channel :/

might as well heres a link to my new youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/bulbasup1?feature=mhee
if you have the time please check it out (so far only 26 total channel viewws
Unhappy NEED MORE VIEWS) Please subscribe, tell me how to make my vids better and request battles and also people say i can make money off youtube, if so please tell me how (i havnt got a job yet .......... need money so i can buy better beyblades!!) IM DESPERATE please i need help......
to make money on youtube u need TONS of subsribers, and tons of views on all ur vids

it takes lots of time and effort

(Oct. 03, 2011  1:34 AM)Kid Driger Wrote: Actullaly you need a partnership
And I think YouTube will only accept your partnership if you get enough views on your vids and such.
1. You can only bump every 48 hours after the last post.
2. You can't bump this kind of thread.
3. No one will watch if you're too desperate.
4. Be patient. Uploading 20000 videos in one day is not going to help anyone. Good things come to those who wait.
(Oct. 03, 2011  10:33 AM)blah Wrote: 1. You can only bump every 48 hours after the last post.
2. You can't bump this kind of thread.
3. No one will watch if you're too desperate.
4. Be patient. Uploading 20000 videos in one day is not going to help anyone. Good things come to those who wait.
I was actually wondering about that, if you could bump this thread. I thought it was only for the Buying/Selling/Trading threads? And as a note I think it is physically impossible to upload 20,000 video's in one day.

thanx guys i wil now ne patient Smile