Youtube Channel in Trouble

is there any way I could send an email to get permission to use anime footage for amvbbs like Drigergt use to? I've been putting the Beyblade burst logo in every one to give credit throughout the videos, but 2 have been taken down so far and it's just unfortunate because I know people like them plus I'm not making money from it, only the companies are making money, if anything it would be nice if someone could partner up with me and edit the anime footage to not be copyrighted and send to me ton use with my battle footage for future amvbbs Smile either way for now all my amvbbs are private vids until I can figure out this issue Unhappy in the meanwhile if anyone has tips I'd be greatful because despite the hrs it takes to edit, I love making and sharing amvbbs with you for the new Era of Beyblade Smile
Also so far I only have one strike so hopefully it'll stay that way til I fix things
Hiya! I recently got a strike due to my video about Valt becoming a spin emperor and it got taken down. I guess even using screenshots isn't helpful.
Doing AMVBBS may be risky if you're going to use clips from Beyblade Burst but I would recommend trying to flip the videos or try to resize it and add a border? Also, modifying it's audio as well? I did this with a Steven Universe promo video and it's working so far. Let me know if this helps! Best wishes. :)
(Jan. 03, 2017  5:50 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Hiya! I recently got a strike due to my video about Valt becoming a spin emporer and it got taken down. I guess even using screenshots isn't helpful.
Doing AMVBBS may be risky if you're going to use clips from Beyblade Burst but I would recommend trying to flip the videos or try to resize it and add a border? Also, modifying it's audio as well? I did this with a Steven Universe promo video and it's working so far. Let me know if this helps! Best wishes. Smile

Thanks Brisky, I don't have to worry about audio cause I always mute it lol, but I did discover that the main element is also of course time, so the footage I use have to be very minimal and sped up so luckily that's working perfectly and I've always resized and flipped the footage so your advice is very helpful Smile that's what the ones taken down did not have.
(Jan. 03, 2017  6:25 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Thanks Brisky, I don't have to worry about audio cause I always mute it lol, but I did discover that the main element is also of course time, so the footage I use have to be very minimal and sped up so luckily that's working perfectly and I've always resized and flipped the footage so your advice is very helpful Smile that's what the ones taken down did not have.
That's good! Joyful_3 Glad it helped and no problem! Smile
(Jan. 03, 2017  6:34 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: That's good! Joyful_3 Glad it helped and no problem! Smile

Yep, risky, but worth it for the viewers that enjoy them Smile