Your favorite fast food toys as a kid?

Just got back from McDonalds and was looking at the toys they had displayed, and made me think of my old favorite fast food toys, and I wanted to know yours! So here it is.

Well, for real, MINE was the beyblade ones from Burger King!! Me and my friends and my brother and his friends loved playing with these thing on my hardwood kitchen floor. (since the beys they provided were only good if you shot em off on hard flooring, not carpet, lol!) =)

PROVIDE PICS IF POSSIBLE SO WE CAN ALL REMEMBER THEM! =D

My pic is in the attachment, I just made it on paint, nothing special.
I remember that my friend had gotten Mariah and I was uber jealous. To me and my friends, she was the hardest to get, than it was Kai. Tyson and Ray were sooo common it wasn't even funny!... I also liked how they had like 100's of different looks and colors for each of their beys and stands. Even the bit beast stickers would sometimes be holographic. (look at kai's in my pic above~!) it was rly cool!! I still have all of my old toys from then, lol.

EDIT; I didn't realize the attached pic would be below this comment, so look at the pic belooow, hehe! =)
Off topic a bit;

Hmmmm, I wonder if there's a way to get the Galux sticker off one of my random Galux beys from these toys and put it on one of my old plastic bit chips... any thoughts/ideas??? =D
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

The Neopet's Plushies you'd get because back then I enjoyed Neopets Smile
NEOPETS REALLY YOUR A MAN NO OFENSE OF COURSE MY FAVRITE IS THE SPY GEAR
My favourite were the yugioh cards they gave out. White horned dragon is incredibly useful. Mudballman was a huge wall if you had the right monsters. But everything else was pretty useless. Still It was my fav.
buttugly martians FTW
(Aug. 22, 2010  12:43 AM)Moss Wrote: buttugly monsters FTW

I'm pretty sure you mean butt ugly martians.
(Aug. 22, 2010  12:21 AM)ARMYDUDE86 Wrote: NEOPETS REALLY YOUR A MAN NO OFENSE OF COURSE MY FAVRITE IS THE SPY GEAR

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT EVEN IF IT HAD NO MEANING BEHIND IT
Srsly, NeoPets was probably one of the coolest site I discovered when I was younger.

I still have a Star Painted Lupe/Kacheek/also the other dog one.. and White Painted Lupe.
(Aug. 22, 2010  12:48 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  12:43 AM)Moss Wrote: buttugly monsters FTW

I'm pretty sure you mean butt ugly martians.
oh sorry it was like 8 yrs ago
the sqiurrel vigilante strikes again
Super Hero Looney Toons Grin

http://www.stuffucrave.com/image/looneysuper.jpg
(Aug. 22, 2010  12:49 AM)souless1234 Wrote: WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT EVEN IF IT HAD NO MEANING BEHIND IT
Srsly, NeoPets was probably one of the coolest site I discovered when I was younger.

I still have a Star Painted Lupe/Kacheek/also the other dog one.. and White Painted Lupe.

yesss! HIGH FIVE! my fave were probably the neo pets too i had billions attached to my back pack Tongue_out
All about the super un-articulated Transformers that McDonalds and Burger King have had over the years.
wow i love all of your answers some of the ones i forgot they even had, like hte neopets. ive been playing neopets for like 5 yrs now lol (well i havent lately but its a good site)!! =D
old pokemon toys from burgerking i remember having one of the gold cards it was a mewtwo one
(Aug. 22, 2010  3:04 PM)metalfight Wrote: old pokemon toys from burgerking i remember having one of the gold cards it was a mewtwo one

Ohh yea! I remember those! Those were sooo cool. I remember having tons of pokemon keychains, like sandshrew, and sandslash lol. they had like, some kind of toy for every 151 pokemon at the time. it was awsome. =) the only gold card thing i got was a charizard my friend gave me. and than like 3 yrs. ago she gave me her pikachu one too lol.
I remember McDonalds used to offer these Monster trucks with mouths that open and close.I had 2 of these. I don't know if anyone remembers, but it was in the 90's.
(Aug. 23, 2010  5:48 AM)Joker Wrote: I remember McDonalds used to offer these Monster trucks with mouths that open and close.I had 2 of these. I don't know if anyone remembers, but it was in the 90's.

the monster trucks sound familiar, hmmm i mean, i remember them but i can't see em lol.
(Aug. 21, 2010  11:02 PM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: Just got back from McDonalds and was looking at the toys they had displayed, and made me think of my old favorite fast food toys, and I wanted to know yours! So here it is.

Well, for real, MINE was the beyblade ones from Burger King!! Me and my friends and my brother and his friends loved playing with these thing on my hardwood kitchen floor. (since the beys they provided were only good if you shot em off on hard flooring, not carpet, lol!) =)

PROVIDE PICS IF POSSIBLE SO WE CAN ALL REMEMBER THEM! =D

My pic is in the attachment, I just made it on paint, nothing special.
I remember that my friend had gotten Mariah and I was uber jealous. To me and my friends, she was the hardest to get, than it was Kai. Tyson and Ray were sooo common it wasn't even funny!... I also liked how they had like 100's of different looks and colors for each of their beys and stands. Even the bit beast stickers would sometimes be holographic. (look at kai's in my pic above~!) it was rly cool!! I still have all of my old toys from then, lol.

EDIT; I didn't realize the attached pic would be below this comment, so look at the pic belooow, hehe! =)
Off topic a bit;

Hmmmm, I wonder if there's a way to get the Galux sticker off one of my random Galux beys from these toys and put it on one of my old plastic bit chips... any thoughts/ideas??? =D

mine 2 lol
First and foremost were the gold plate pokemon cards that came in the pokeball. Also, the powe rangers toys that came with the zord that you put the ranger inside.
(Aug. 23, 2010  9:52 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: First and foremost were the gold plate pokemon cards that came in the pokeball. Also, the powe rangers toys that came with the zord that you put the ranger inside.

OMG I REMEMBER THOSE!! I LOVE THOSE!! You could also get a morpher with 6 gold coins of the rangers, and you could switch em around. it was awesome. i still have the frog zord toy, but nothing else, lol! xD
i loved the pokemon cards from burger king
Transformers or Hot Wheels Cars for me. Argh, there's so much to choose from that I liked. Pinching_eyes_2

Great topic btw.
Mine was when they had the huge pokemon craze at Burger King. I was in love with pokemon when it came out and I had EVERY SINGLE TOY from BK my Bros friend worked there and got me a bunch or whatever ones I was missing. I also had all the gold plated pokemon cards.