Your favorite fast food toys as a kid?

-Gold Plate pokemon cards

-Yomega Yoyo's offered by MickeyD's back in like 01 or something. X-brain and Firestorm.
(Aug. 24, 2010  6:49 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Transformers or Hot Wheels Cars for me. Argh, there's so much to choose from that I liked. Pinching_eyes_2

Great topic btw.

aww thank you! =D yea my little brothers go crazy for the hot wheels lol, and funnily enough they sell them like at LEAST once a year now, haha! xD
(Aug. 23, 2010  6:56 AM)Xzyla Crios Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2010  5:48 AM)Joker Wrote: I remember McDonalds used to offer these Monster trucks with mouths that open and close.I had 2 of these. I don't know if anyone remembers, but it was in the 90's.

the monster trucks sound familiar, hmmm i mean, i remember them but i can't see em lol.

They had "teeth" painted on, and a hook facing upwards at the back.
(Aug. 25, 2010  6:40 AM)Joker Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2010  6:56 AM)Xzyla Crios Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2010  5:48 AM)Joker Wrote: I remember McDonalds used to offer these Monster trucks with mouths that open and close.I had 2 of these. I don't know if anyone remembers, but it was in the 90's.

the monster trucks sound familiar, hmmm i mean, i remember them but i can't see em lol.

They had "teeth" painted on, and a hook facing upwards at the back.

oooooh yea!!! My brothers used the have those. the only one i can remember thoughi s a green one.... : /
my favourite was either the neopets plushie thingies, i loved those :3 (still have an account) or those yugioh gx promo cards. white-horned dragon was the best one of them.
Any fastfood place that gave out Yu-Gi-Oh cards, Duel Master cards or any thing Pokemon related. (McDonalds + Burger King)
Taco Bell ftw
my gf works there as co-manger
and well paying 5-10 bucks on food thats fast kinda healthy(can clean your system) and feeds 2-3 if your not rly hunger is amainzing
i can eat 20-404 worth of tb per meal and be happy

also they give out the most randomist toy like a dog who humps your leg
Mine were probably BeyBlades I forget where they were from. And the NeoPets you would get a NeoPet plush doll along with a couple cards.
(Aug. 28, 2010  5:33 AM)shadowcross Wrote: Any fastfood place that gave out Yu-Gi-Oh cards, Duel Master cards or any thing Pokemon related. (McDonalds + Burger King)

yea i remember those duel masters cards! i got a storage box thingy
(Aug. 28, 2010  10:38 PM)Doji97 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  5:33 AM)shadowcross Wrote: Any fastfood place that gave out Yu-Gi-Oh cards, Duel Master cards or any thing Pokemon related. (McDonalds + Burger King)

yea i remember those duel masters cards! i got a storage box thingy
me to! i got the box and used it 4 my old pokemon cards.
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:18 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Mine were probably BeyBlades I forget where they were from. And the NeoPets you would get a NeoPet plush doll along with a couple cards.

yea the beyblades were from BK, lol look at the first post. =)
(Aug. 24, 2010  7:05 PM)Khel Wrote: -Gold Plate pokemon cards

-Yomega Yoyo's offered by MickeyD's back in like 01 or something. X-brain and Firestorm.

Yes! The gold-plated Pokemon cards were awesome. I think I only had a Pikachu though. They were cool nonetheless.

I also enjoyed those Gameboy Color toys you got from BK. They had a variety of them; one of which was pinball - my fave.
the beyblade things from bk i was like 5 when it was there i still have the tyson action figure but i misplaced kai and rai somewhere in my giant fot ball toy box
or maybe the dbz figures from bk the grey ones i still have goku i lost the bald evel dude that sounds like a girl though
(Aug. 30, 2010  6:18 PM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2010  7:05 PM)Khel Wrote: -Gold Plate pokemon cards

Yes! The gold-plated Pokemon cards were awesome. I think I only had a Pikachu though. They were cool nonetheless.

I also enjoyed those Gameboy Color toys you got from BK. They had a variety of them; one of which was pinball - my fave.

i remember those gameboy things!! i LOVED those, lol, i forgot all about those too.
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:18 PM)ali12345456 Wrote: the beyblade things from bk i was like 5 when it was there i still have the tyson action figure but i misplaced kai and rai somewhere in my giant fot ball toy box
or maybe the dbz figures from bk the grey ones i still have goku i lost the bald evel dude that sounds like a girl though

lol i had like all of those. they had golden ones too! xD

sry for the double post btw.
Mine was the Tamogotchi toy keychains that McDonalds distributed years ago... I still use one of them as my keychain to this date.