Your Rivals!

(Mar. 21, 2011  11:46 PM)Dan Wrote: So you know them all in real life..? You live in the UK, Australia, Canada, Italy and the US all at the same time..? :V

This... is sig-worthy.

My main rival is kidblaze, but he is too lazy to post or even introduce himself. He's against the whole intro thing and has no time to get on the WBO. It was annoying enough to get him on here, even though he likes blading. I always beat him though.

If I actually bothered to go to a lot of the tournaments, it would probably be people like Deikailo, Bluezee, Cye, ikmv and the like.
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:46 PM)Dan Wrote: So you know them all in real life..? You live in the UK, Australia, Canada, Italy and the US all at the same time..? :V
Oops! Sorry, I accidently forgot to put DON'T, now it's edited.
Mine is OblivionX. He is like unstoppable. I was using Earth Bull GB145WB and he beat me with Storm Cancer 100HF. HOW.

When we were little kids, he had a Driger G. (He still has it now.) That thing was a bat out of hell. I could never beat it. One time, his Driger disassmebled my Bey and all the pieces left the stadium, leaving the Weight Disk to hit me in the eye. And while I sat there crying, he continued to laugh maniacally.

[Image: rage_face.jpg]
(Mar. 22, 2011  3:15 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: Mine is OblivionX. He is like unstoppable. I was using Earth Bull GB145WB and he beat me with Storm Cancer 100HF. HOW.

When we were little kids, he had a Driger G. (He still has it now.) That thing was a bat out of hell. I could never beat it. One time, his Driger disassmebled my Bey and all the pieces left the stadium, leaving the Weight Disk to hit me in the eye. And while I sat there crying, he continued to laugh maniacally.

Why the hell you have to scare me like that. I was waiting for this page to load and boom, I see a monster.
(Mar. 22, 2011  3:20 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  3:15 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: Mine is OblivionX. He is like unstoppable. I was using Earth Bull GB145WB and he beat me with Storm Cancer 100HF. HOW.

Why the hell you have to scare me like that. I was waiting for this page to load and boom, I see a monster.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH I seriously laughed hard at that.

I just thought that was most suiting, I got frustrated like that. I think when me and OblvionX played plastics, I only beat him a few times out of the thousands of times we played, and he was never using Driger.

You know what the scary thing is? I think his Driger actually listens to him. I remember he was all like, "GO DRIGER!" and Driger sped up and killed me.
I want to meet him, and terminate his beyblade career with Storm Capricorne M145Q. Too bad I've never meet him.
Fyuuor i will beat you with my burn bull you shalll be defated!!!!
garion is my rival. I just can't seen to win against his Pegasis. I will beat him next time.
>=)
My rival is...... Raijin! He is my mate from school and fun to battle Grin
my rival is... well my mate Taz465 because hes fun to battle, and the other because of a tournament and my first opponent with a very close battle, LeeDraciel i am despeate for a rematch, our battle was tense Joyful_2 it was fun
Well, Many of the people I referred here are my Rivals, but seriously, someone who is most fun to battle with is distructor... Since he is the only one who cares about top-tiers...

This is a fun thread.
Diamond. Sure i've never seen him, but he looks like a force to be reckoned with.
Plus he lives quite near me<-- Off topic.
Beyblader0127 has always loss to me. Although, he has become stronger, now that he has Meteo L-Drago!!!
I WILL BEAT YOU!!! Argh! Pinching_eyes
I'm rivals with everyone in JARMMI. (that's what me and my friends call ourselves) That includes bey bob and The Ryuga. I have never met anyone on the WBO except them, and I want to battle with other people, but the nearest tournament place to me is in New York, with is a 5 hour drive...
(Mar. 29, 2011  12:42 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I'm rivals with everyone in JARMMI. (that's what me and my friends call ourselves) That includes bey bob and The Ryuga. I have never met anyone on the WBO except them, and I want to battle with other people, but the nearest tournament place to me is in New York, with is a 5 hour drive...

I might be able to battle you. <----- Off topic
(Mar. 29, 2011  12:39 AM)LDrago Destroy! Wrote: Beyblader0127 has always loss to me. Although, he has become stronger, now that he has Meteo L-Drago!!!
I WILL BEAT YOU!!! Argh! Pinching_eyes

You seemed very determine about going against Beyblader0127. You remind me of someone......oh yeah, Ryuga.
I dont have one in real life Tongue_out,but on youtube,i consider greeNxblader as a rival Grin
In Real Life? A 7th Grader in my school named Bryan. We always used to battle whoever got A 100 wins in the Super Attack Stadium, Gravity Perseus 90RF(ME) VS Lightning L-Drago 100RF(Him). The battles are intense but, he can act like a sore loser. But the best person I bladed with is a kid named Josiah, also known as AquarioMaster. We bladed since the beginning, Him with Rock Leone, me with Storm Pegasus. He beat me and his step bro who had Dark WolfD145FS 80% of the Time. I felt inadequate to them because their defence saved them. Considering we were battling in a frying pan Grin. Then, I got a Vortex stadium from a friend, worn down my RF, Put 100 on Pegasus (The days when Storm Pegasus 100RF was top-tier) , and spent 4 hours learning a sliding shoot. His Leone was sent flying, smash against the wall and he would beat me 40% of the time now. His Step-Bro? 0%-10%. I have never felt so proud of my bey, (That is, until i got Perseus). Josiah moved to Virginia, but hes returning. 70% of my neighborhood beyblades, and I'm considered the best, the only rivals, My friend Arnold, known as Arvelas here, and Bryan. Blading has been one of the most entertaining things i've done in a while.

And it does help to distract baby brothers with them Wink.
mine is Flame Aries and Ajacks
thermalblaze ! My rival at school. We hold a club with a TT Attack stadium. He has a MF-H Earth Bull BD145RS.
I'm hoping to get a MF tip so I can outspin his defense combo.
my rival is IKMV idk if any one can beat this guy
(Mar. 29, 2011  10:00 PM)Kid Sniper Wrote: my rival is IKMV idk if any one can beat this guy
He gets beat every NY tournament.
MadMuppet98: He is always in my group at London tourneys. Its a struggle to beat him; but when he beats me, it looks so easy Pinching_eyes_2. We've faced off 4 times and our record is 2-2 (matches).

Blitz has won the most matches against me. 1-3 (matches) in his favour.

I took a close 2-3(rounds) defeat against LeeDraciel at Legend of the Bey.

A 0-3 (rounds) round Thrashing from ControL_ also at Legend of the Bey.

So my record against the Top 3 UK bladers is looking bad with 1 win and 5 losses.
one of my main rivals was my freind Katt, its been awhile since i seen her after moving to washington, i used to always beat her yet she found this combo that nicked me a few times. other than her iv battled jacksonian, nano, and some other members on here i just cant seem to think of their names. and i must amit i lost to jack, and nano was a great blader never did keep track with him how meny wins and losses it was just fun to get some practice, but i believe he had the upper hand LOL.
mystraven, he brought me to the losers group at Bey-wave. That was just being meanie =( lol. Moji's friend also helped eliminate me.